Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
trailer looks AWESOME...and doesn't show a fucking thing! (except for potential new suits as they fly off to space)

I figured the similar suits were them walking towards the machine to take them into the Quantum Realm.

I just really hope that this doesn't turn into some sort of "go back in time so nothing ever happened" type of thing. Be the equivalent of it was all a dream.

Though I guess that will be the case since the new Spider Man is supposedly set after the events of Endgame isn't it? Maybe end with the deaths of some of the people who are finished with the MCU (Downey, Evans, Hemsworth?) opening up for new people to take their roles.

Like others, looking forwards to this movie, but no idea where MCU will go after this. Will Captain Marvel be the lead in a new generation of Avengers\heroes taking on the role that Robert/Iron Man has done previously? I really hope they quickly improve her character then because she had a full movie to gain less "character" and likeability than Groot did in a combined 30ish minutes of airtime in several movies repeating only three words the entire time.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Captain Marvel and Thor and Hulk together would be nuts. Just, nuts. I'm sure it'll be Cap and Iron Man fighting de-gloved Thanos or something while they just lay waste to entire armies. Hopefully that happens. I'm pretty sure they're just going to travel to right when Thanos is making his Gauntlet or something.

Cap's totally dead. I'm going to get pretty fucking misty, to be honest.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
I was talking pure Hype & theater-going experience. All the LoTR movies where I went had FULL theater of midnight showings. 10+ screens all at the same time (or delayed slightly if they daisy-chained the film). Not sure if they even do this now if every projector needs it's own copy. In the past they could run the film through multiple projectors.

It's even easier now with the advent of digital to have as many screenings as you want compared to 35mm. Before digital cinema there could only ever be so many prints produced for opening day (each print was about a grand) so a large multiplex would get two or 3 prints and then run them along their booths on a fuckton of rollers feeding from one projector to the next. Now all a cinema needs is one hard drive with the film to ingest on to a central server which can then be transferred out to all the other projectors. The content is easily controlled as distributors have to issue cinemas a digital key specific to the unique server number each projector has. This key is usually restricted time and date wise to what you've booked with the distributor.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Ikr? Seeing him strap on the shield to his arm was fantastic, but it's like... oy, this is probably it.

With all the rumors of time travel, they better not kill him off but have him end up in the past with Peggy.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Screenshot_20190314-163024_Instagram.jpg

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Cybsled

With all the rumors of time travel, they better not kill him off but have him end up in the past with Peggy.

Bring Coulson back to life in MCU. They killed him off on AoS, so it could fit.

• 1Barf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i liked they released the trailer now, so we don't focus on the low second week numbers of captn marvel on monday

• 1Salty
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Captain Marvel can defeat Thanos with a Million Woman's March at the end of this for all I care, been waiting a long time for everything to come together and the conclusion of this massive story arc. I can't imagine being as interested in another decade of movies, especially without Tony Stark... I mean RDJ.

Big thing that will ruin it for me, as others have said, is if there isn't enough Hulk Smash.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users