Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
i dont need spoilers except one thing if i hate Captain Marvel will i be happy or sad with this movie?
I read them, so if you really want to know...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I read them, so if you really want to know...
i dont even know what the fuck that is.
Is it Mr Snuffleupagus?
962803dc-f9b3-4991-be43-999161c3f61b_1.dfd746abe0514942a0c18f9767d18401.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Brad2770

I would really like to see them start doing standalone films for some of the more compelling bad guys, weave them in for character and setting building, give the main big baddies some more thorough fleshing out, and get to see them off some good guys to add to the drama and danger when it's time for another big team assemble.

Like SuperPro getting his shit pushed in by Kraven and it builds him up as a mini-big baddy for third Spider-Man movie. Only to open into a larger story featuring Chameleon. Chameleon deserves to be on the big screen.

Oh, and SuperPro...

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Nothing says "this will never be a collector's item" like a big action bubble on the cover that says "Collector's Item!"

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have no self control when it comes to these things.

That said, this is gonna be so fucking dope. :trump:

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I am going to be so disappointed if they all go back in time to fight Thanos and crew on Xandar when he invades it to take that stone before he attacked Thor and crew.

I hate time travel as a a solution in movies.

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
I am going to be so disappointed if they all go back in time to fight Thanos and crew on Xandar when he invades it to take that stone before he attacked Thor and crew.

I hate time travel as a a solution in movies.

I mean there's the fucking Time stone anyways, and Thanos used it to "win" in Infinity War so...get used to it.

• 2Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I mean there's the fucking Time stone anyways, and Thanos used it to "win" in Infinity War so...get used to it.

There’s reversing time a few seconds and then there is time travelling because your writers are lazy and uncreative. But I think we are all getting used to lazy uninspired writing in movies however this isn’t Star Wars, GoT, or whatever so maybe my concerns are in vain.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>

I don't think a single thing has ever turned me away from watching what should have been an unbelievable movie watching experience more so than this fucking bitching.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
God, she reminds me of an ex, just an insufferable cunt, full of their own "personality". There's a lot of pent up aggression and hate, but it's blanketed by the dead behind the eyes look, and you can't really tell until she opens up her mouth with the overly dramatic facial contortions when she says anything. She is so basic white bitch it's insane. If you could bottle "Basic White Bitch", she would be pumpkin spiced SUV speak to a manager with a side of dick flavor.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users