Awesome Games Done Quick 2017 (Jan 8-15)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
A lot of the runners aren't able to focus on doing near frame-perfect tricks constantly while having a running dialogue is the main problem, which is why having good couch / commentators is a huge boon. I didn't watch the DS3 run but it was the same guy who did Arkham City and that was at least decent, he was explaining a lot of the tricks he was using the whole time.

Then there's the same problem you see in esports interviews - it's just a bunch of young'ins that tend to be introverts in the first place and have no idea how to carry themselves or handle an interview. The ones that have been on the scene longer always tend to be better at it. One of the reasons the "staple" runs remain so good is the runners are often the same ones involved year after year and they get a feel for what works. This comes across both during the game play and during the actual interviews they were doing.

The event is great and I think every year has had its own few stand outs for me with the rest being meh, this is no different. There's so much potential to make it REALLY shine, though.