Awesome Games Done Quick 2017 (Jan 8-15)

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
"None of you guys are funny, if you want to prevent cancer, I suggest walking outside and standing in front of a moving shuttle." Something along those lines, and lul at him saying, "I can't tell them to kill themselves again."

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
5 years of hearing it has made it goddamn annoying.
Guess I haven't seen it as often as you.

I'm more bothered by the lengthy silent periods where we weren't even getting any donation comments (of which there are certainly plenty).

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Great race, love the route Zoast took, can't believe Behemoth cut the lead to only 8 seconds.

I must be old cause I thought the 'wah' was Penguin from Adam West Batman heh.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
It was a great race (except for Buzz Killington).

tumblr_myxv7xYIF61qdzszpo4_1280.jpg

Caliane

I'm more bothered by the lengthy silent periods where we weren't even getting any donation comments (of which there are certainly plenty).
I think they should focus on reading donations more in general. its a bit annoying how often they cut back from the donations, to shitty pointless talk from a runner.
or, this unfortunate timing..

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I think they should focus on reading donations more in general. its a bit annoying how often they cut back from the donations, to shitty pointless talk from a runner.
or, this unfortunate timing..

meh I like to hear from the runners - it's unfortunate that awkward moments like that happen but that's life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Delly

Trakanon Raider
"None of you guys are funny, if you want to prevent cancer, I suggest walking outside and standing in front of a moving shuttle." Something along those lines, and lul at him saying, "I can't tell them to kill themselves again."

Who was the Debbie downer anyways? I bet the community rips him apart.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I definitely prefer the runners' commentary to a dozen of pretty much the exact same donation comment.

"Love the blah! keep up the good work! I've been watching since blah! save/kill the animals!"

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Dude threatening to kill himself last year would be hard to beat though. That was ultimate cringe level.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I definitely prefer the runners' commentary to a dozen of pretty much the exact same donation comment.

"Love the blah! keep up the good work! I've been watching since blah! save/kill the animals!"

Exactly - I typically dont' have a fucken clue what i'm watching them do, yet I know it takes incredible amounts to skill. Love it when they step by step me with the frame by frame tricks and shit they do. Fascinating.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

That's annoying too

Breaking $2M is a milestone