Awesome Games Done Quick 2017 (Jan 8-15)

Neki

Molten Core Raider
The donation tracker had been going crazy for the past hour or so

1.3 mill and still going....

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Windows file management minigame in Darksouls 3 is more entertaining then that Tasbot block.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
I enjoy that people met the glitch donation incentive, he shows one thing and then done. These things get worse every year it seems.

Malakriss

Everyone knows the only incentive that matters is killing the animals.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
That dark souls 3 run was horrible and the runner had zero charisma. An all bosses run with dlc would of been awesome. This was even worse then last year's bloodborne 1.0 gem dupe glitch.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I'm normally turned off by long runs, but the Wind Waker run was a lot of fun. There was great energy between the runner, couch guys and announcer, there was enough variation in gameplay for it not to seem like a drag, and a ton of donations came in.

Probably won't stay up for Undertale (I don't want to see it run until I beat it myself), but I'm hoping the Super Metroid race gets tense.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
As usual Super Metroid is still the best run, glad they are doing 100% instead of the normal any %.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Ivan taking himself out of the running by only getting one of the missiles on crumble block drop first time.

Crossed $1,800,000

Caliane

doubled their amount in one day. crazy.

yes, tan. if you have not played through each good/bad/medium ending of undertale, don't watch it.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
God bless the hero on the couch telling the autists in audience to kill themselves for the screeching.