Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
Elden R1ing is only hard if you want it to be.

Yeah it gives the option to start the game with the 2 gargoyles spirit ash and they will trivialize most early game encounters. And ashes just get more powerful from there. Some can even solo end game bosses with the right setup.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it gives the option to start the game with the 2 gargoyles spirit ash and they will trivialize most early game encounters. And ashes just get more powerful from there. Some can even solo end game bosses with the right setup.

Yoy can just grind at the guard camp and feel like the king of orc hill.

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yoy can just grind at the guard camp and feel like the king of orc hill.

Way better off teleporting to beast sanctum and farming the 4 little twerps beside the bridge with the dragon. It's 4k+ easy runes in 4 kills. Those guys hit hard but have no health and zero poise. It's my go to spot before I unlock liurnia and start Varres quest. Then it's the approach ledge for the rest of the game. Gatefront is a bad farm spot.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Get this homo elden ring shit out of our straight bearfucking bg3 thread please

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I just built a new rig and picked this up for the PC. Has anyone experienced the audio cutting out for a brief moment? I haven't noticed this happening in other games.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just built a new rig and picked this up for the PC. Has anyone experienced the audio cutting out for a brief moment? I haven't noticed this happening in other games.
Sometimes the game will hang just because of how much shit is happening in the world around you, but usually momentary and rarely at that. I don't often play with sound on though, usually have music instead.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Sometimes the game will hang just because of how much shit is happening in the world around you, but usually momentary and rarely at that. I don't often play with sound on though, usually have music instead.
No, it's not hanging. Overall graphical performance has been great. but the sound literally cuts out for like 1 second, and you think your speakers have been turned off, then it comes back. I see some complaints about spatial audio, but that's off already. Irritating. There's always something.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

Larian previously teased the introduction of some new "evil ending" cinematics back in August, and they've finally arrived alongside the new patch. These cinematics give players following the blood-soaked path of the Dark Urge something unique to look forward to in return for their wicked deeds throughout the game.

Other improvements include some changes to split-screen mode that couch co-op players are bound to appreciate, tweaks to Honour Mode, new Legendary Actions, and even new ways to mod the game. Larian has also confirmed that Patch #7 isn't the last update the game will receive and promised that both cross-play and photo mode are still on the way.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Truly. My PS5 version runs flawless.
Audio was recorded at 44.1hz, if your headphones or speakers are at a different setting this happens. I have to switch headphones for BG3 cause my wireless headphones are locked at 48

Image from reddit
constant-audio-stuttering-details-in-comments-v0-tdxt4vn6j7gb1.png

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Audio was recorded at 44.1hz, if your headphones or speakers are at a different setting this happens. I have to switch headphones for BG3 cause my wireless headphones are locked at 48

Image from reddit
View attachment 544701
Yeah, I saw this but it didn't fix the problem. I ultimately wiped the system and reinstalled to Windows 10 and that fixed it.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Hah. Hidden evil ending where you just yank the tadpole out of your head and then peace out. Very basic, but funny.

• 1Like