Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Err that was a typo. I meant I wonder if Batman thinks Superman was the one who went full retard with his heat vision, since he couldn't actually see the fight.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yea, that makes more sense, is that when he kicks off Zod's helmet and he gets a migraine?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
It is kind of cool that they are taking a complaint about the Man of Steel movie (the huge amount of collateral damage caused by Superman/Zod fight) and turning it into motivation for Batman to put a stop to him.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It really should be this, Batman and his rag tag group of crazy bitches against Superman
rrr_img_104294.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
Batman alone can take him down. He actually has contingency plans for all the members of the JLA, and all the different Krypotnites.

I.E,. Prep time

Superman in the comics gives Bruce the first Kryptonite he confiscates which he gives to batman in case something happens like he loses his mind etc.

I believe Batman fashions it into a ring.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Why does the heat vision bloom suddenly jump down like 7 floors? It's not the angle either because it's starts downwards then angles up. It clearly completely changed origin points in about 1/4 second there. The first part wasn't upward enough for it to just be "first part upward"

/rustled

Column_sl

shitlord
Because, either shitty fx's, or they are not finished yet. At the angle it disappears it probly would have come close to hitting Bruce.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't even notice that until it was pointed out. Looks like it's just an incomplete effect, when the beam starts back up again it looks like it's hooking back up from the end of that downward run.

Caliane

I noticed it. Its continuous in the the Zod shot, it skips in the outside shot, where it should have been directed directly at Batman. it appears again after its point down, past the arc that would hit him.
Bruce's plot armor is that strong. it skips right over him.

Alternatively, "heat vision can't melt steel beams"

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Because, either shitty fx's, or they are not finished yet. At the angle it disappears it probly would have come close to hitting Bruce.
Yea it would be terrible if the guy who is supposed to fight superman were incinerated by accident in 1/100th of a second by loose heat vision when the supernatual being isn't even aiming at him.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Having Batman be pissed at Superman for the massive property damage and lives lost inMan of Steeland Superman apparently creating his own archenemy, if the rumors are to be believed, due to
killing Zod leading to Zodbie Darkseid
seems waaaay too smart to be Zack Synder's work and smells more like the DC brass digging out of the hole Synder left them in.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yea it would be terrible if the guy who is supposed to fight superman were incinerated by accident in 1/100th of a second by loose heat vision when the supernatual being isn't even aiming at him.
On the upside, it would kill off the Affleck as batman group of movies really early...

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The way that shot looks to me is that they are implying that Zod abruptly looked down so that it was no longer coming out the side of the building, since it was likely going directly down to the ground through all the floors. Of course, with the two images super-imposed like that we can see he didn't look down enough for that, or fast enough for it to "jump" without any continuous beam, but if you aren't an internet detective you'd never know, and it also conveniently allows Bruce Wayne to escape being vaporized. Overall I'm fairly impressed by the shot still.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Unless he closed his eyes the beam would never stop shooting out of the building no matter how fast he moved his head.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I see what you did there. I like it.