Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But what would another Batman movie with the new actor bring us?

Yet ANOTHER fucking franchise reboot? No thank you.

Goatface

a reboot would work if they skip about 5 years into him being batman, then show his 1st encounter with a superpowered bad guy, where he would have to step up his prep and planning game. could be done as a $50-70mil detective story.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
that movie didn't make any sense. why would batman attack the predator when he clearly just saved his life. and why would all the other predators attack batman after he beat the first predator? they would recieve him with honor! CONTINUITY = BROKEN

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
a reboot would work if they skip about 5 years into him being batman, then show his 1st encounter with a superpowered bad guy, where he would have to step up his prep and planning game. could be done as a $50-70mil detective story.
i would LOVE an old school batman noir movie. it wouldn't fit at all with a justice league movie, but it would be fun to see

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
But what would another Batman movie with the new actor bring us?

Yet ANOTHER fucking franchise reboot? No thank you.
Um what else would you do? They left the last batman movie pretty much implying a new person would take on the batman persona(at least it seemed like that to me). Hopefully something is done, because the batman from the 3 current batman movies wouldn't stand a single chance to even hurt superman or any other type of super being.

Szlia

Maybe it's a battle of wits? The World's Greatest Detective and the Man of Steel are both trying to find some masked bank robbers?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Could be, the problem is they haven't shown batman to be "The world's greatest detective", at least in the 3 recent movies. Granted that title isn't really tied to "batman" but to whoever is actually using the disguise, so they could get away with "new person wearing batman" = super detective.

Caliane

yeah, Nolan not making Batman a detective was one of the biggest character complaints people had. Especially vs Ras.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
I was thinking about it, and I doubt we'll get batman vs. superman in the first movie... it will probably be a trilogy.
Movie 1: Batman & Superman: Same universe, loosely/unknowingly help each other defeat a foe. Movie 2: Batman & Superman 2: Disagreements begin, but they put their discrepancies aside to team up against a foe. Movie 3: Batman Vs. Superman: It's fucking on. 2 hours of outwitting and small battles leading up to a epic fight.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Movie 1: All that shit mashed together half-assedly. Movie 2: Ultra-brodown with way too many villains given not nearly enough time. Movie 3: REBOOT! Taylor Lautner Batman and Ryan Reynolds Superman vs. giant robot spider!!!

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
According to Kevin Smith, in his latest hollywood babble on, they only used the frank miller bit as a lead in to batman VS superman. Apparently this way they want to introduce a new JLA character through every sequel ish part. Superman will introduce a new batman, detaching him from the nolanverse completely, batman will introduce another member. Apparently they do the marvel thing with a DC twist. Wonder woman will most liely get a stand alone movie, while the flash might need some hlp from batman or superman, as Smith said, how interesting is a lone guy who just runs fast?

So there will be a new batman, it will have almost nothing to do with dark knight returns. I don't know who said it, but i think he is right. Batman will come to metropolis to search for rhe threat th levelled half a city and killed millions. They fight a few times, and in the nd it was Lex Luthor who is the real badguy.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So there will be a new batman, it will have almost nothing to do with dark knight returns. I don't know who said it, but i think he is right. Batman will come to metropolis to search for rhe threat th levelled half a city and killed millions. They fight a few times, and in the nd it was Lex Luthor who is the real badguy.
I hope not. Since the people who leveled half the city and killed all those people are gone or dead(zod and crew). Lex luthor is just a boring enemy for superman because they have to bring in kryptonite to even make it fair. Unless its Lex working with some super being or builds/creates some kind of superbeing.

I will leave the batman vs superman alone for now, since they would have to do some pretty crazy things to match batman against superman , if they don't go the cheese route and use kyrptonite(or kyrpton atmosphere).

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Um what else would you do? They left the last batman movie pretty much implying a new person would take on the batman persona(at least it seemed like that to me). Hopefully something is done, because the batman from the 3 current batman movies wouldn't stand a single chance to even hurt superman or any other type of super being.
If they made a new Batman movie that didn't have an origin story, honestly I'd be ok with it. Just throw us right into the fray - we all know who Batman is, where he came from, why he is Batman, etc. Hell, if they HAVE to give the stupid fucking audience some backstory, go the Keaton route - show his parents being shot/etc. in all of 5 minutes and then right to the story.

I just don't want to sit through another Batman movie where a good portion of it is their setting up to how this new guy cast as Batman became Batman, followed by more ad nauseum of noob Batman learning the ropes and getting used to the role. Especially not this soon.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Superman gets sent to stop Batman from being all vigilanty, Batman invents kryptonite so he can tell Superman to fuck off, but they fall into brolove and Luthor steals the kryptonite. Batman saves Superman from Luthor.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
superman trolls them all then while screaming just necksnaps batman and every jl member leaving wonder woman to be his amazonian sidechick.

sole

Molten Core Raider
I wouldn't have any problem with JGL taking up the cowl and continuing from TDKR storyline. Leave it there, it already happened, no need to reboot. I don't think he could do any worse than Kilmer or Clooney... if anything he'd be a better Michael Keaton.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think that works when you specifically went out of the way to call him Robin in the movie.