Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
That second trailer was way better than the first. It at least makes me kinda want to see it. I am just not on board with the grim dark DC crap.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The trailer looks good but I don't have any hope in the world the story will be any good. I'll go see it regardless.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Hope that music is just for the trailer. Everyone should really just clone Hans Zimmer.

Column_sl

shitlord
We need a DC Universe stuff thread now with all these DC movies coming out

Green Lantern Corps confirmed today

Comic Con attendees expected Warner Brother's Hall H panel to be absolutely huge, and it did not disappoint. Warner Brothers made it clear that they are ready to shake off the memory of 2011's lackluster Green Lantern outing and give DC fans something to get truly excited about. Due in 2020, the next Green Lantern film is going to be called Green Lantern Corps.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah... that just seems like... what's the point in announcing it?

and that trailer is odd... it hits all the right notes, but it doesn't really do anything for me. I've gotten passed the hate for batffleck... don't get me wrong i still don't like him, but that boat has sailed. It's just... i WANT to care about this movie, i just... don't?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I like Green Lantern and the two animated Green Lantern movies have been solid. Reynold's Green Lantern could have been passable if the big bad had been some kind of villain you could relate to, instead of this giant retarded evil cloud with a face.

j00t

yeah, it's been said plenty of times before. Reynold's gets all the flack for that movie but it really had nothing to do with him. if they just made mark strong the villian right off the bat, it would have been awesome.

Column_sl

shitlord
That movie was trash on every level nothing could save it. At least I have a decade to forget it even existed, and Reynolds is not confirmed for the new one anyway, thank god.

j00t

i doubt he'd return even if he was asked, which he most definitely won't be. he's the scapegoat. i guess tyrese gibson is going to be jon stewart. i remember reading something saying that chris pine is being looked at to play guy gardner? but that may have just been speculation or a fan casting or something.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I think the trailer looked pretty good, no clue how Batman and Superman's duel got wonder woman involved unless shes looking for the Super D!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the trailer looked pretty good, no clue how Batman and Superman's duel got wonder woman involved unless shes looking for the Super D!
Have you seen Henry Cavill?

c9a79f1569a992d7fd415160dbcf46eb.jpg

Of course she wants the super D!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
yeah, it's been said plenty of times before. Reynold's gets all the flack for that movie but it really had nothing to do with him. if they just made mark strong the villian right off the bat, it would have been awesome.
Seriously, they led off with Sinestro as the villain for First Flight and it worked just fine with no real back story, just Hal gradually finding out Sinestro is psychotic, then BAM yellow ring and slaughter half the green lantern corps in one fell swoop.

such a great scene when there's a pause in the fight and all of the sudden lantern rings just start raining down from the sky on Oa.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Fuck hal Jordan. Kyle Rayner at least has an imagination and most people have grown up on Jon Stewart...outside of the comics. Best thing hal ever did was die.