Battleborn

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Figured there would a thread on this already but not seeing it, if there is delete this one.

Battleborn

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Gearbox hasn't done anything to make me not trust them. This could actually be pretty good. But yeah, it's another TF2 lookalike.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Yea if this has the same level of quality as the Borderlands games it'll be good - if it's like those two mentioned above, not so much. Either way I doubt it'll rub elbows with Overwatch if it comes out this winter, since the latter is likely a 2017 release.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Gearbox hasn't done anything to make me not trust them. This could actually be pretty good. But yeah, it's another TF2 lookalike.
Their involvement in Duke Nukem: Forever, and Aliens: Colonial Marines keep me very very cautious.
Literally everything they have done that is not Blue Shift and Borderlands has been completely shit. Hell the Presequel sucked because it was basically $60 BL2 DLC.

This game will suck, Blizzard has their number

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yea if this has the same level of quality as the Borderlands games it'll be good - if it's like those two mentioned above, not so much. Either way I doubt it'll rub elbows with Overwatch if it comes out this winter, since the latter is likely a 2017 release.
Just wondering if you read something I haven't, what makes you think overwatch would be 2017? Heroes of the Storm went from technical alpha to full release in well less than a year. With the ramping up hype for overwatch I assumed alpha/beta is coming soon and no way it is in beta over a year.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Nope, havent read anything - if HotS went that fast it's just an exception in my eyes. A good counter-example would be Legacy of the Void and wtf how that is taking sooo long (and it's just an expansion).

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Closed beta invites are going out. If anyone is interested in a closed Beta key you can try this:

rrr_img_114454.png

Source:
Battleborn closed beta key sending out, check your email guys! : xboxone

You will get the choice of where you want to do the beta test PC, PS4, or Xbone.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think I got an invite last night but I didn't do anything with it. I'll set it up tomorrow.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Currently launched and in a queue but it doesn't show you the number or an estimated wait time or the fact you're actually IN a queue unless you try to do something else. Then it says "You can't do that because you're in a queue!".

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I'm enjoying this. Did a single player Story Mission before they disabled them and had a blast. (I had tried multi-player first but we got bugged when a door wouldn't open). The Story Mission felt like doing a Borderlands dungeon merged with a MOBA for levelling purposes. I'm eager to try some other characters and see how the rest of the game feels.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Tried playing just now but everything is disabled on ps4 as far as I can tell

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
You just have to get through the queue. Problem is that they give almost no indication that you are in a queue. You will know you are out when you see a level beneath your login name.

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's fun. Fucking sucks can you can't check the loadouts when you're in queue. I had no idea what most all of the characters abilities did until like 3 matches in when I had a period to check them. Feels fun, but definitely missing VO or something. NFC what to do besides kill bad guys and kill bad NPC's.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I only got to play the pve stuff at pax and wasn't super in to it, but holy shit the pvp map is actually a blast.

spronk

FPS noob
playing on ps4, just sit in queue it took about 8 minutes but i got into a game after sitting by myself the rest of the time. game seems a bit over the top insane to me so far but you can tell from the get go its from the guys who made borderlands, but it does have a bit of a wildstar vibe too it to (not sure if thats good or bad)

wonder how this vs overwatch is gonna shake out