BattleBots

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The owner of the NASCAR, does not build the car. The builders of the NASCAR, do not drive it. The driver does not cash the full pay-check, but rather the team.

These nerds need some skill specialization.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
That's actually what I meant to imply. These guys need pros on each team. Didn't wolverine do some movie about being a pro battlebot trainer?

And all that said. The champion won with driving skills.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Just got around to watching the finale on DVR. Few things. This definitely needs less filler. For the love of fuck, fire that black announcer (and bring back the original dude from Red Dwarf), and the writer for the intro's, I've never cringed so hard in my life. I don't mind the commentator's (as an MMA fan, I actually enjoy having Kenny commentate, and he's not too bad either), but I don't need to know the "stats" on the bots, it's just dumb and arbitrary numbers based on some random dude or dudes opinion. And lastly, Tombstone is too powerful for it's own good. When you're hitting bots so hard that YOUR bot flies through the air, flip's on its side and then grinds its blades into the floor frying your motors, I think you might need a bit of a redesign.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Watching season 3 / 2018 on netflix. Tombstone got its chain bust. Noice.