Battlefield 1

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea this is the best shooter since CoD MW1.

Incredibly silky gunplay, then add in the quality melee animations and variety of kill posibilities with bayonet or various melee weapons and you have a really great package.

And I dont even play conquest. Domination all day and I still find the game satisfying.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Some pieces of shit exploiting/hacking on Ameians or whatever the map is called. They're getting up on the top of roofs and just raining down death the entire match. I reported them both, hopefully they get banned.

the best part was being able to shoot them through the roof when they were prone in certain spots.

WjAZ9M6.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So I turned the volume up in game last night and was shocked to learn this game has amazing audio. On par with Company of Heroes.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Lol I feel sorry for teams that have the AA truck, they almost always end up losing because of that waste of a tank spawn

Hekotat

Lol I feel sorry for teams that have the AA truck, they almost always end up losing because of that waste of a tank spawn

The artillery truck is superior in every way, even at blowing plane out of the sky.

What's up with your terrain Big P? I can't see what's wrong from that photo.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Was all blurry. Problem was having texture quality set to very high in nvidia control panel. Had to set it to quality for BF1 to fix it.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
The artillery truck is superior in every way, even at blowing plane out of the sky.

Yep, more so after the AA nerf and the artillery buff. Which just let me make more people rage when I use the Art-truck lol, up to 1700+ kills with it now.

In other news I'm loving the horse this last week, so much fun....besides when it derps out (bugs) and doesn't jump over stuff.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Shamelessly stolen from Reddit. This pretty much sums up my experience with BF1 at this point:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
So I think they need to buff fighter machine guns or nerf tail gunner damage. The tail gunner machine gun does insane dps compared to the fighter.

Its so good I've won some 2v1 with the attack plane and 3v1 in the bomber against fighters.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I wish after this many iterations it would be easier to configure loadouts. In game, it fails to recognize any progress for any of my classes, so I am forced to use the companion app on my phone to unlock higher tiered guns and gadgets. Then, I got locked into what I already have equipped and often cannot build alterate class loadouts, despite the fact that I am clearly supposed to be able to save up to three. Very frustrating - but the game is a blast!

• 1Solidarity

Hekotat

Yeah, the rear gun is fucking insane. It needs to either overheat quicker/larger CoF because it's a fucking lazer beam or damage reduction. None can fuck with me if I'm on a rear gun. I don't think the Fighter's gun is in a bad position, it should be annoying which it does just fine.

They also need to do something with the CoF on tanks, both the guns and the main cannon, they should not be lazer beams I use to pick off people across the map. A good tank group can completely destroy an enemy team.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, the rear gun is fucking insane. It needs to either overheat quicker/larger CoF because it's a fucking lazer beam or damage reduction. None can fuck with me if I'm on a rear gun. I don't think the Fighter's gun is in a bad position, it should be annoying which it does just fine

Yea the rear gun is so good that when I find a good attack plane person we dom the air, its more effective at killing planes then the fighter lol. Just needs to be toned down somehow indeed.

They also need to do something with the CoF on tanks, both the guns and the main cannon, they should not be lazer beams I use to pick off people across the map. A good tank group can completely destroy an enemy team.

Yea they should change them to be more like the art truck, its not so lazer at longer distances.

spronk

FPS noob
30% discount code on Origin PC today (This week?) use code GIFTOFPLAY If you already own BF1, it drops the premium pass from $50 to $35, which is probably the cheapest you will see for another 9 months. If you have EA Access ($5/mo can cancel anytime) you get an additional 10% off dropping it to $31.50. Also works on Titanfall 2, every BF1 edition, etc although the base versions of all the games are cheaper elsewhere.
Origin

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Nice list of changes.

I just got assault 3 yesterday, I'll have to do some more A-10 Hunter rape before the nerf.