Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Was playing Dom to unlock some attachments for the God Gun (AWS) and an entire goddamn clan of 200+ pingers joins. 12 of the faggots in the game, typing in whatever language they use on Mars. So I figure I'm better off setting my region to Asia and playing there.

Wish servers would fucking region lock.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm , I refuse to pay premium, but I almost always play support, looking forward to trying that AWS.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
There's no way it stays like this. Of course we said the same thing about the broken DAO but it's still the most accurate shotgun and still does the same damage as a 870 while firing twice as fast.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
There's no way it stays like this. Of course we said the same thing about the broken DAO but it's still the most accurate shotgun and still does the same damage as a 870 while firing twice as fast.
Have to see. Right now it uses AR rounds, which I'm guessing is a bug but maybe it isn't.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Was worth it in the end, even though BF4 has some buggy ass SLi drivers when you're running surround:

PLXLj2P.jpg

Also does anyone else have some weird reload animation glitch with the AR160?

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Everyone is; just stay away from the weapon entirely. It's literally an exact copy/paste of the SCAR's recoil / spread stats with a slightly higher RoF and....lower damage. Why even put such a weapon into the game?

faille

Molten Core Raider
Everyone is; just stay away from the weapon entirely. It's literally an exact copy/paste of the SCAR's recoil / spread stats with a slightly higher RoF and....lower damage. Why even put such a weapon into the game?
For a new mastery dog tag to aim for!

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
is there no other way to download this other than through the origin client, its fucking slow as shit, 20minutes for 1%?

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
If you can't connect to Origin, it's usually due to a blockage of data somewhere along the route of your Internet connection.

Some of the things that can get between Origin and the internet can be:
. Firewalls and Internet Security Software: Make sure that you've added the Origin client as an exception to any Firewalls or other Internet Security Software, like Ad-Block, you may have running so that your connection to our servers isn't blocked.
. Your software may even have some internet ports blocked. If so, the following are used by the Origin client and must be open for a smooth connection: ? TCP: 80; 443; 9960-9969; 1024-1124; 18000; 18120; 18060; 27900; 28910; 29900
? UDP: 1024-1124; 18000; 29900

. Server outages: Servers will sometimes just go down, whether due to maintenance or an issue. Typically an outage can last anywhere from a few minutes to days. Check the official website for the game you are trying to access, or the official game forums, and right he

not to be a retard but this part?

nvm got it to stick, but download is still slow as shit.

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
This is my first Battlefield and I'm really bad and I have no idea what I'm doing. What are some good game modes to learn how to play? What are some things that I'm probably not doing but I should be doing?

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Was worth it in the end, even though BF4 has some buggy ass SLi drivers when you're running surround:

PLXLj2P.jpg

I have a similar set-up, and purchased it for a BF game. What I thought was going to be an amazing eye popping experience (and it is), turned out to be a hassle, and a game changing experience for sure, but in a bad way. I just don't have the same response time sitting as close to three monitors as I would one, and the distortion on the left and right in most games is super distracting. For something like TL2, sure it rocks, but the one retarded as fuck thing Nvidia does is not give me hotkeys to swap from sli 3-way to three separate monitors. So lame.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Thanks!

It looks like that guy was throwing down the medikit a lot. Should I be playing as a medic? Does that make a big difference?
That's how I play assault. Just very useful to always have that medpac + defib on you.

In maps like operation locker, its very useful when people are dying left and right

Xexx

Vyemm Raider

PLXLj2P.jpg

Similar setup but i like portrait gaming more.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
for Kinadin~
Levelcap is def one of the better guys to watch. He focuses more on an infantry playstyle and less on vehicles. He gets some insider info on the game for updates and he's not a complete shill. The medpac / ammo box idea are a great two benefit. Everyone who runs over it gives you a few points, and it helps keep you topped off. No reason to not drop it if you'll be shooting on a corner for a few ticks, or in a high traffic area that a lot of people will run over.

Until you get completely used to a play style I recommend using the same scope / zoom on all your weapons, at least until you get used to the netcode. Play mode is one that you'll have to figure out for yourself on how you want to spend the time. Conquest Large is exactly like it sounds where you want as many flag captures as possible. Rush is more focused objective. The best advise I have is for you to not be afraid of dieing a LOT to learn the map until things get second nature. I've got about 150 hours played, just hit rank 60 and I still find a ton of new methods of doing things on a daily basis.