Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's very subtle things, being shot while in cover on a near constant basis by people who aren't apparently facing you and firing full clips at people and recieving no hit markers.
Err...subtle? Not sure if you're being sarcastic or....yeah, those things are anything but "subtle". If the tick rate and client side hit reg isn't addressed, especially before the next iteration in the series, I doubt I'll be purchasing it and just bide my time elsewhere.

Edit: Seems some random chode who was unhappy with us "team stacking" (e.g. four of us playing together late-night on the weekends) to the point he decided to start following us into servers whilst scripting in damage mods etc. so after doing all of about 5 minutes of internet investigating, found his address. Made use of that poop sending service so can't wait for the rage that will assuredly insue.

Morsakin

Wish I had been recording a couple nights ago; I was repairing a buddy's LAV on Flood Zone....a guy shot a SRAW at his front end, and it killed me....on the polar opposite end of the vehicle. He took no damage. Just sat there thinking "WAT" for a good 30 seconds.

In regards to the most recent patch, it can't come soon enough for PC. Now if only I could hear the accumulated cries of all the staff shell glitching / ARM baddies, that would make it all worthwhile.

I also hope they didn't screw with the GOL's bolt action speed / RoF too heavily. It's so nice, and actually (in my mind, BUT WHAT DO I KNOW ABOUT BOLT ACTIONS IN THIS GAME) a balanced trade off versus the SRR at intermediate ranges given it's lower velocity, higher bullet drop, and lower magazine count.

Sulrn

Deuces
I'm just curious at what stage of the game Shotguns / DMRs become viable and not something you auto-gimp yourself with due to luck of the draw latency compensation in CQB.

spronk

FPS noob
damn, this is more impressive than my 3 kills with EOD bot in metro

WelloffKaleidoscopicCrossbill.gif

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
I've had times like that where if you get the flank you can get a lot of lol kills. But that seems to be an absurd level. (Like invis hack? Youd think spawns behind him start shooting but he gets nicked by a nade once is it)

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I did shit like that all the time in Metro in BF3. 10+ kills easily on crowded maps with high ticket counts. But always in Rush, not Conquest.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
AEK with heavy barrel and stubby. Pro as fuck, man.

Does he go to sleep logged into a server with no afk kick?

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
He would have to be spawning in. 1800 hours invested in that, I almost don't believe it. I find myself crying. I don't know if it is from laughter or pity!

Morsakin

Look at his kills per minute. Given that his k/d isn't that bad, he's either the world's most patient camper, or watches a movie between every respawn.
I've seen this guy's profile elsewhere, probably a friend bringing it up for the same reasons you did; I can only assume he's idling in a server to attempt to populate it, or he's being used for padding other players' stats. You'd literally have to be a quadriplegic using your mouth to control your character to have stats that bad.

Morsakin

The S&W .40 revolver is fanfuckingtastic.

The AWS, likewise. Essentially an ACE 23 with a 100 round mag.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
The S&W .40 revolver is fanfuckingtastic.

The AWS, likewise. Essentially an ACE 23 with a 100 round mag.
Its a pure damn upgrade over the MG4, took a round or two for me to get used to but it is a beast......I just have to get used to -100 rounds

Saw a guy with the AA mine but it just sat there doing nothing.