Baywatch (2017)

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All the good parts were in the trailer, im not sure what dragged it down, i think zack efrons character was just done very badly. You then have a fat kid that is a stud and every girl is hardcore and perfect

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
All the good parts were in the trailer, im not sure what dragged it down, i think zack efrons character was just done very badly. You then have a fat kid that is a stud and every girl is hardcore and perfect

To be 100% honest, and I swear I'm not being "knees too sharp", I do NOT find the blonde girl to have a pretty face. Obviously her body is insanely perfect, but I just don't find her face to be pretty. Of course I would marry her.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
6 mins of tits or 6 mins fo dicks?

Yeah I miss the late 90's early 2000's DVD marketing plan. Would state UNRATED in big red letters with suggestive nudity on the back side of the DVD's featurette screenshots. Jennifer Love Hewitt sequences.

Unrated extended meant tits. I don't even think we get extra dicks anymore.. where is society going..

• 1Worf

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
To be 100% honest, and I swear I'm not being "knees too sharp", I do NOT find the blonde girl to have a pretty face. Obviously her body is insanely perfect, but I just don't find her face to be pretty. Of course I would marry her.
I am sucker for blondes. Even the chubby one....

• 1Like