BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
GIF by Mashable

yabbayabba

Bronze Knight of the Realm
As somebody who pretty much only lurks, this place really is quite a bit better. You have to get over the fact you aren't a unique snowflake who has to make the same 'breaking' news post from two hours ago that already has five threads on it. This forum shows what posts are new in the thread since your last visit so the fact there are only mega threads isn't really a big deal. It's great this place doesn't suffer fucktards like Bodhy or repeated ass pheromone trolls. And it is way more racist that BB.com.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gachase21

Lord Nagafen Raider
As somebody who pretty much only lurks, this place really is quite a bit better. You have to get over the fact you aren't a unique snowflake who has to make the same 'breaking' news post from two hours ago that already has five threads on it. This forum shows what posts are new in the thread since your last visit so the fact there are only mega threads isn't really a big deal. It's great this place doesn't suffer fucktards like Bodhy or repeated ass pheromone trolls. And it is way more racist that BB.com.
I pretty much lurk here only if forum is down.

Seems I don't have permission for the politics section, so kinda hard to tell the difference now.

in deep "red" here.

First time I ever came here seems nice.

Looks like we need another ownership takeover at bb.com/ perhaps at one point a group of us just need to buy the foru

yabbayabba

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I pretty much lurk here only if forum is down.

Seems I don't have permission for the politics section, so kinda hard to tell the difference now.

in deep "red" here.

First time I ever came here seems nice.

Looks like we need another ownership takeover at bb.com/ perhaps at one point a group of us just need to buy the foru
You can buy a pass to the politics section from the shop at the top of the page. It's the free currency you get everyday here so you should have more than enough to get access. I think you'd probably like it. It seems a bit more nuanced than the BB.com R/P because they don't have trolls screeching to try and disrupt.

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider

It probably is, but like I've said before...old habits die hard. I've been MISCing for like 20 years now (granted wasn't active all of those years). The shit posters on R/P have gotten way beyond tiresome though. Disagreement/different views and opinions are completely fine...just being a disruptive and completely intellectually dishonest idiot that never has anything of substance to say, is quite another.

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
this place has been through some dysfunctional ownership changes. current management is the best we've had since the original owner req cracked the shits and flushed the lot.

• 1Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 users