BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

northernlights7

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wasn't he also the dude that would shit in the shower and would use his foot to smash it down the drain? Or am I thinking of some other fucking degenerate?

Yeah, he's the poop smearing/waffle stomping guy. He has also talked about being so lazy that he will accidentally get piss on his personal home bathroom floor, then proceed to wipe it up with the socks on his feet and carry on the whole day like that, a habit he described as "normal" to him.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, he's the poop smearing/waffle stomping guy. He has also talked about being so lazy that he will accidentally get piss on his personal home bathroom floor, then proceed to wipe it up with the socks on his feet and carry on the whole day like that, a habit he described as "normal" to him.
you've ruined the joy i've had of buying a chinese waffle maker
7694ef5f548ccbddabd0ab0849217bd5.png

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

northernlights7

Misc sucks ass

Of course it does. Misc has sucked ass for years now. Honestly, sometimes when it has these outages, I come to a realization that it wouldn't upset me too terribly if it went offline permanently. Place is a complete shell of what it was even 5 years ago, which was a far cry itself from 10+ years ago. Nice to see you around here though, Clives, srs.

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider
Of course it does. Misc has sucked ass for years now. Honestly, sometimes when it has these outages, I come to a realization that it wouldn't upset me too terribly if it went offline permanently. Place is a complete shell of what it was even 5 years ago, which was a far cry itself from 10+ years ago. Nice to see you around here though, Clives, srs.
I originally joined in 2007. I was able to witness some of the greatest moments the misc ever saw. When I got perm'd by the pedo IceMan, I left for some years and came back in 2019.

Same incel threads in regular misc with spamming about black dude's buttholes, and the absolute insanity of libtardation that is Bodhy, NYPat, and MinisterOfChildLust.

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Clive wtf are we going to do man it’s gone again I’m shook as a little bitch boy with a pimply face and a squeaky voice. (No homo)

but is mega sloot still here? She hates video games and thinks those of us who play them are all twinks. She gets annoyed at gaming discussion threads made outside of the G/T section but I think she cuts me some slack so maybe she likes me still. (No white knight)

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
I originally joined in 2007. I was able to witness some of the greatest moments the misc ever saw. When I got perm'd by the pedo IceMan, I left for some years and came back in 2019.

Same incel threads in regular misc with spamming about black dude's buttholes, and the absolute insanity of libtardation that is Bodhy, NYPat, and MinisterOfChildLust.
I was honestly kind of hoping for it to go down for good that last time. The place really has gone to shit, but it's a struggle to stop going after frequenting it for so long. The absurd libtardism has really gotten out of hand. Such absurd levels of intellectually dishonesty and bad faith.

Pterodactyl159

Molten Core Raider
Clive wtf are we going to do man it’s gone again I’m shook as a little bitch boy with a pimply face and a squeaky voice. (No homo)

but is mega sloot still here? She hates video games and thinks those of us who play them are all twinks. She gets annoyed at gaming discussion threads made outside of the G/T section but I think she cuts me some slack so maybe she likes me still. (No white knight)
The fetal alcohol syndrome girl?

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider

All she needs is some dick. She's a female incel, she'd stop complaining if she stopped acting like a victim and respected men enough to find one.

northernlights7

Damn, not sure how I didn't hear you were an OG until now. Were MinisterOfLust and NYPat always as annoying as they are these days? Those guys pretty much ruined the r/p sub for me by like 2019. I used to like it there, but they made it almost unusable.

I was honestly kind of hoping for it to go down for good that last time. The place really has gone to shit, but it's a struggle to stop going after frequenting it for so long. The absurd libtardism has really gotten out of hand. Such absurd levels of intellectually dishonesty and bad faith.

I think it's been about as bad as you describe for 5+ years now. Definitely since covid first hit, the place has been lousy. Liberalism has gotten out of hand, imo the mods are a joke, wincel is always flying off the handle with literal thousands of alts at this point, the dingleberry turd who exists strictly to shit on people, the Ron troll whose shtick clogs the forum (admittedly funny sometimes in his own threads) and derails other threads, etc.