BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
It would take some development to excise the links from the site.

Also, let's not pretend they're not lazy.

People pay to use Bodyfit, and I believe that is linked to the forums or Bodyspace, or something like that. If people are still paying for the app, they can't just pull the forums.

Remember back in April when the forums were down, paying members of bodyfit were freaking out on social media.

C chalup -- take another L, you fucking retard

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
One email has times differing, I haven't seen a second one besides jreacher literall pasting text. I haven't recieved a response on my email as well.

The second email posted by BigBuster1 also has a different time zone. It's consistent.

• 2Like
The second email posted by BigBuster1 also has a different time zone. It's consistent.

I just got the same email. Shit boyos.

1726170826328.png

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
I think everything is like intertwined on some shit code, so they cant just take the forum down as it will effect other things etc

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users
I think everything is like intertwined on some shit code, so they cant just take the forum down as it will effect other things etc

The only point of the website is selling products then, right? The forums were tied to the profile thing, not buying. What a dumb way to go out. They couldn't make a single post and leave it up for a week for people to respond to? Instead they break it and leave it up as is?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
The only point of the website is selling products then, right? The forums were tied to the profile thing, not buying. What a dumb way to go out. They couldn't make a single post and leave it up for a week for people to respond to? Instead they break it and leave it up as is?
Doesnt some shitty equity type company own it know with a lot of fading or dead brands? They prob dont care its been sold like 5 times in the last few years? The only valuable thing is the actual domain name.

• 3Like

yabbayabba

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Rest in piss BB.com.

Can't wait for chalup to get access to the politics section. The Ukraine thread is going to destroy him.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 4 users

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
Rest in piss BB.com.

Can't wait for chalup to get access to the politics section. The Ukraine thread is going to destroy him.
LMAO

He'll prolly get banned when he gets unhinged and starts spazzing out like he always does.

• 3Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the forum is just gonna be in some kind of zombie like state so that the shitty bodyspace app still works, since that is the money maker

• 3Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Where are the forum rules so I know how bad I can dick them down without being banned
That's not going to work here, nobody gives a shit about rules lawyering, if you are annoying you get your posting restricted regardless of any rules.

Last edited:
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider
Rest In Piss, misc. Liberal faggots like wincel, NYPat, and Ministerofchildlust are probably going to kill themselves now.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Where are the forum rules so I know how bad I can dick them down without being banned
That's not going to work here, nobody gives a shit about rules lawyering, you are annoying you get your posting restricted regardless of any rules.

Apparently when I walked out the door this morning it was directly into Opposite Land, based on these 2 posts.

Huh.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
We had a good run brahs. The last remaining misc thread is being spammed with adult content now so it is borderline unusable. FiresofHeaven looks like a nice place though

• 5Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

yabbayabba

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Araysar is going to make you feel like Ukraine after Kursk this week. The content of the R/P Ukraine thread is nothing like the one here.

Nobody is going to care you are pro Ukraine (as there are quite a few people that are) and don't care too much about personal attacks as long as they remain professional. But what they won't tolerate is when you go into screech mode using X posts from users like 'PootsManBad' as some way to downplay how the war is going. BB.com let overly emotional bitching go on for far too long, that shit doesn't fly here. While this might be a forum full of WoW nerds they have some decorum here.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like