BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Luc1fer

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just talked to a bb.com lead dev, rest assured they're working around the clock to fix the issue and bring the forums back

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

AKD123

Just talked to a bb.com lead dev, rest assured they're working around the clock to fix the issue and bring the forums back
are you srs are you just stirring the fuking pot? looks like its over. its a scumbag thing to joke about. this is an honest to god tragedy and im fucking pissed as hell

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Enough time has passed, was "the King" in the right here?

Anyone with the balls to say "American Inventor" aloud is almost always objectively correct.

Because they don't bend to pressure, societal or otherwise.

American Inventor.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Back when it was full of Sigma Chads that gave no fucks, even the ones who livestreamed their own suicide.

So were you the guy that came over to Rerolled and posted about the weird sex-doll that some MISCer made out of tape?

Fucker

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

AKD123

bb.com just replied to a comment under a post on IG about the forums being down - I think Dave was just trying to get people to sign up for his new forum
i just saw that too. wtf is going on? im starting to get anxiety. i need to get some beer. i cant take this shit

• 1Worf

Cleveland

Golden Squire
i just saw that too. wtf is going on? im starting to get anxiety. i need to get some beer. i cant take this shit
bd840780-b327-4c97-ad12-28c6e8982e59_text.gif

• 1Like

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
I think MiscMathematician is truthful and rarely trolls. That email might be legit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users