BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
I think MiscMathematician is truthful and rarely trolls. That email might be legit.

I'm thinking the email is legit, too. They removed the forums from under community on the main page. MiscMath has never really trolled before. He's always seemed like a straight up dude.

And if you look at his email, they signed off with the body builder emoji, just like they always use on instagram:

Capture.JPG

About that IG post where they said engineering is looking into it, I believe that is more for public image on a public site and total bullshit.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
Just PM'd BB.com on Instagram about the situation. They were telling me that there was a pretty big forum issue that is being investigated.

Apparently there is a sizeable debt owed to the BB.com from a member and they are holding out until they are paid in full. This same member also owes a size-able debt to another member "xbluexhawkx" and they have been in talks with indebted.

I do believe though that contact was finally made and the forum is looking to open by early next week as "notbadnotbrad" member is expected to pay back his full debt to both bluehawk and BB.com.

Quite an inconvenience, but it is a serious matter that was being looked into. I understand the hold out now.

cSqrhfQ.png

notbad.png

• 3Like

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just PM'd BB.com on Instagram about the situation. They were telling me that there was a pretty big forum issue that is being investigated.

Apparently there is a sizeable debt owed to the BB.com from a member and they are holding out until they are paid in full. This same member also owes a size-able debt to another member "xbluexhawkx" and they have been in talks with indebted.

I do believe though that contact was finally made and the forum is looking to open by early next week as "notbadnotbrad" member is expected to pay back his full debt to both bluehawk and BB.com.

Quite an inconvenience, but it is a serious matter that was being looked into. I understand the hold out now.

cSqrhfQ.png
lol almost had me on the first sentence

• 3Like

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
BigBuster1 posted his email too. The emails are legit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Damn tour is over boyos. Havoc...pour out some of your 40 for the misc. It was real misc brahs but it turns out...in the end....

We aren't going to make it.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
BigBuster1 posted his email too. The emails are legit.

Different forum, same idiot. Do tell us why they wouldn't just take the forums down completely if they were done with them

1726169923142.png

• 2Dislike

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
I disagree that they would take the forum down right way -- that requires resources.

It's likely been running headless for a while and this is the first hiccup that has tripped it. I know it went down back in July, but it's likely been abandoned since.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users
why don't ya'll just send your own tech support questions and find out???

jesus it's not that difficult

Just did, will update if I get a reply.

also fukking LOL @ someone named mr bungles asking me who I am.

• 2Dislike

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
I emailed them again about not getting a response and I just received this (probably identical to what everyone else got).

Hey there,

We've decided to move away from our forums for the time being.

However, no good growth came without change... and we’re building new ways to connect our global community!

Be on the lookout here on Bodybuilding.com, or subscribe to our emails to stay up to date on the newest brand developments.

Together, we’ll move forward to discover more ways to Build Your Body, Build Your Mind and Build Your Life.

Team BBCOM 💪

• 2Like
I disagree that they would take the forum down right way -- that requires resources.

It's likely been running headless for a while and this is the first hiccup that has tripped it. I know it went down back in July, but it's likely been abandoned since.

What? it wouldnt take long at all to make the forums offline completely. It takes resources to keep it as is.

• 2Dislike

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
Different forum, same idiot. Do tell us why they wouldn't just take the forums down completely if they were done with them

Are you trying to say both posted emails are fake? LMAO.

go choke on a dick.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

View attachment 545682
Yea that second comment is what I initially thought this was. Misc still has some thought influence and one of the few more right leaning forums on the web. I don't care about politics either way, but the timing of this is very peculiar. Let alone the lack of support for this issue for a major traffic online forum.

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
What? it wouldnt take long at all to make the forums offline completely. It takes resources to keep it as is.
It would take some development to excise the links from the site.

Also, let's not pretend they're not lazy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Are you trying to say both posted emails are fake? LMAO.

go choke on a dick.

One email has times differing, I haven't seen a second one besides jreacher literall pasting text. I haven't recieved a response on my email as well.

• 2Dislike