BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
That's good to know, fuzzy soup was a HUGE faggot I negged every time I got a chance and I'll be doing the same here as soon as I acquire power and influence.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 6 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Adlerian and Bodhy made it through somehow - of course Adlerian has a near genius IQ

Why did you force me to post this...

1726181256729.png

• 4Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 8 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Just PM'd BB.com on Instagram about the situation. They were telling me that there was a pretty big forum issue that is being investigated.

Apparently there is a sizeable debt owed to the BB.com from a member and they are holding out until they are paid in full. This same member also owes a size-able debt to another member "xbluexhawkx" and they have been in talks with indebted.

I do believe though that contact was finally made and the forum is looking to open by early next week as "notbadnotbrad" member is expected to pay back his full debt to both bluehawk and BB.com.

Quite an inconvenience, but it is a serious matter that was being looked into. I understand the hold out now.

cSqrhfQ.png

View attachment 545676

1726182871905.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
Taking the adlerian seriously is like believing hulk hogan is the leader of the NWO. You've gotta sit back and enjoy the show mates.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
Alright Boyos. This is my farewell message on here. And I'll message on BB misc one thread that works.

It was a pleasure being a miscer with you brahs. 13 years of fuckery and good vibes. I will miss it all even if by the end the misc became more dysfunctional than the current US economy.

I have officially retired from all forums (this and the misc are the only ones I'm on anyways) forever. Peace faggots!

• 6Like
  • 1Midwit
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 7 users

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
Alright Boyos. This is my farewell message on here. And I'll message on BB misc one thread that works.

It was a pleasure being a miscer with you brahs. 13 years of fuckery and good vibes. I will miss it all even if by the end the misc became more dysfunctional than the current US economy.

I have officially retired from all forums (this and the misc are the only ones I'm on anyways) forever. Peace faggots!
See you tomorrow

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

gwg77

Molten Core Raider

I just posted this in a misc R/P thread when someone posted that^^

I can't believe Kamala actually told Trump to stop lying when he called her out for lying about her stance on banning fracking, and wanting mandatory gun buybacks. She called him a liar and claimed she never said she would ban fracking or grab guns. It was peak clown world.

And of course ABC didn't say shіt.

This was another good one I saw today. They wanted to grill Trump about Jan 6, but the minute he mentioned he literally got shot because of the left's "threat to democracy" rhetoric, the mods were like, "let's move along now."

1726186734734.png

David Muir and Linsey Davis quickly moved on after the Republican candidate for president mentioned being shot at one of his rallies in Pennsylvania during Tuesday's debate.

Neither the moderators nor VP Kamala Harris acknowledged the shooting even after Trump brought it up himself when questioned about the January 6 riots at the Capitol.

Trump said he 'probably took a bullet to the head because of the things that [Democrats] say about me.'

He added: 'They talk about democracy. I’m a threat to democracy. They’re the threat to democracy.'

Muir interrupted the president as he spoke about the attempt on his life, saying 'we have a lot to get to,' before moving on to another topic.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Sinistkir13

Silver Knight of the Realm
For the following, what were your misc usernames?

IveABigOne
BunkyChutt
Crossfire
Basically the same gibberish I typed out on misc but reverse-ih:
nkiritsis13

I'd like to say I'm surprised, but I'd have to have been in a coma for at least ten years for that to be the case.

The media are watch dogs, however they're serving the government and establishment puppets, not the people.
GJry_vKXgAAua8o.jpg

I just posted this in a misc R/P thread when someone posted that^^

I can't believe Kamala actually told Trump to stop lying when he called her out for lying about her stance on banning fracking, and wanting mandatory gun buybacks. She called him a liar and claimed she never said she would ban fracking or grab guns. It was peak clown world.

And of course ABC didn't say shіt.

This was another good one I saw today. They wanted to grill Trump about Jan 6, but the minute he mentioned he literally got shot because of the left's "threat to democracy" rhetoric, the mods were like, "let's move along now."

View attachment 545736

David Muir and Linsey Davis quickly moved on after the Republican candidate for president mentioned being shot at one of his rallies in Pennsylvania during Tuesday's debate.

Neither the moderators nor VP Kamala Harris acknowledged the shooting even after Trump brought it up himself when questioned about the January 6 riots at the Capitol.

Trump said he 'probably took a bullet to the head because of the things that [Democrats] say about me.'

He added: 'They talk about democracy. I’m a threat to democracy. They’re the threat to democracy.'

Muir interrupted the president as he spoke about the attempt on his life, saying 'we have a lot to get to,' before moving on to another topic.
That's the collection of reasons why outfits like ABC should be barred from even attempting a "debate." They might as well have Mickey Mouse wearing a rainbow flag skirt hosting to complete the circus act.

Also, the mere fact that we had to hear about Jan 6 and how it was some sort of "threat to democracy" for the last four years, but the actual assassination attempt on the previous President of the United States came and went out of the news like it never happened (and how they won't even acknowledge the latter while still being obsessed with the former) shows what traitorous bastards they are and who they really serve.
It's telling my first instinct was to look for any water being turned brown...

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Yeah this seems like a great place to post and surely everyone will flock over here bringing traffic and new posters.

/s

View attachment 545704

And I'm out

Then funniest thing about your post is you thinking that anyone cares whether you are here or not Mr. I Was Going to Be a Navy Seal...

Larping cunt

Well I guess I know why the regulars hate everybody that comes here from BB.com by default.

I came here when Masakari Masakari first posted the link in the misc; nothing but positive interactions since i joined...

This suggests that not being a fucking twat goes a long way on FoH just like IRL!

@yabbayabba wait till they get a load of insidermane

He won't come here; he knows that his antics won't be tolerated here and he is already posting in MM's forum which is why I left...

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
Then funniest thing about your post is you thinking that anyone cares whether you are here or not Mr. I Was Going to Be a Navy Seal...

Larping cunt

I came here when Masakari Masakari first posted the link in the misc; nothing but positive interactions since i joined...

This suggests that not being a fucking twat goes a long way on FoH just like IRL!

He won't come here; he knows that his antics won't be tolerated here and he is already posting in MM's forum which is why I left...
you sound mad brah

like you white knighted a fat chick that got skinny and now you're miffed everyone is hitting on her

let us bang bro

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users