BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

CalmWind

Golden Squire
Go shoot yourself in the leg again...

But seriously, it's either the end or they are in the process of fixing and testing the fix before bringing it back to life!

MiscMathematician and others were posting emails they got from BBcom... apparently they want to shut it down, doubt they are bringing it back to life

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
MiscMathematician and others were posting emails they got from BBcom... apparently they want to shut it down, doubt they are bringing it back to life

I'm in violent agreement with you kind sir but BB.com is such a weird, and retarded company, that literally anything is possible...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
seems like its kinda working again. i can get in the glitched thread again. lol this is fuking ridiculous

• 1Like

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
It still boggles my mind how they fumbled that site/store so bad fucking faggots

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
seems like its kinda working again. i can get in the glitched thread again. lol this is fuking ridiculous

See BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

1726203163663.png

• 1Like

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
It still boggles my mind how they fumbled that site/store so bad fucking faggots

Never saw their pricing but I suspect that they didn't have the scale to meet the price points offered by Amazon / resellers with no B&M footprint...

• 3Like

Luc1fer

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The support agents were replying with a canned response (maybe even automatic). In one email chain, support contradicted themselves.

No point in speculating, even bb.com support doesn’t have a fucking clue what’s happening.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

chedderbob

Golden Squire
i dont think they have to many tech guys working for them . looks like they are hosting there forum on two different servers

chedderbob

Golden Squire
NO NSFW images outside of Screenshots - Amod

getter done hahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
nkiritsis13, I knew it was you dude.

Yeah, it was amazing how fucked up ABC was. Trump really got hit from all angles:

1) Moderators allowed Kamala to lie like a brazen sociopath
2) Moderators only asked him pointed questions
3) Moderators only fact-checked him
4) Moderators cut him off numerous times when he was in the middle of dropping bombs

Comparatively, the CNN debate with Biden was so much better. And that's fucking CNN.
Trump is too much of a loose cannon verbally to get through anything without being exploited by "fact checkers".

Kamala can just stay relatively quiet, laugh at him and win even though she deserves heavy scrutiny and isn't being scrutinised at all.

ABC moderators didn't make Trump blurt out that Haitians are eating Cats, I think it's the first time I've seen Trump lose a meme war.

So I don't think it helps to only blame biased moderation, Trump needs to be less careless.

• 2Moron
  • 1Potato
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 3 users

gachase21

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why did you force me to post this...

View attachment 545721
Oh geez lol

He didn't post too much in r/p, so I barely read his post - and after I read a few I just started more or less scrolling past them to ignore.

One sure tell someone isn't that intelligent- they have to tell you they are "high IQ".

Nobody truly intelligent needs to tell anyone around them anything that- everyone around them will naturally know it. And it won't take them long to tell...

Add the need to boast some form of credentials to establish credibility...

nothing really against the dude, I just scrolled past the post.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

The Mongler

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh geez lol

He didn't post too much in r/p, so I barely read his post - and after I read a few I just started more or less scrolling past them to ignore.

One sure tell someone isn't that intelligent- they have to tell you they are "high IQ".

Nobody truly intelligent needs to tell anyone around them anything that- everyone around them will naturally know it. And it won't take them long to tell...

Add the need to boast some for of credentials to establish credibility...

nothing really against the dude, I just scrolled past the post.
Calm dowm bodhy

• 1Like

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
What's up homies?

My man!!! Not much, waiting out a ban on the misc after the bodhster reported me for hurting his feelings a couple months ago. The format is definitely different, but I can't lie, it's nice not having the usual turds of the misc on here, srs

• 4Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users