BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
you sound mad brah

like you white knighted a fat chick that got skinny and now you're miffed everyone is hitting on her

let us bang bro

Angry Coach GIF by Strapped Entertainment

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

SirFapsAlot

Silver Squire
Is MM the jailbait guy? if so that place will be gone very soon.
MM is MiscMathematician, but the the jailbait guy being referred to is some other guy who is a complete loser. He's spamming the running thread on bb misc pictures of under aged women so he can get attention. Literally has hundreds of alts, wouldn't be surprised if he's hit 1000 alts over a period of 14 years.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
Basically the same gibberish I typed out on misc but reverse-ih:
nkiritsis13

I'd like to say I'm surprised, but I'd have to have been in a coma for at least ten years for that to be the case.

The media are watch dogs, however they're serving the government and establishment puppets, not the people.
GJry_vKXgAAua8o.jpg

That's the collection of reasons why outfits like ABC should be barred from even attempting a "debate." They might as well have Mickey Mouse wearing a rainbow flag skirt hosting to complete the circus act.

Also, the mere fact that we had to hear about Jan 6 and how it was some sort of "threat to democracy" for the last four years, but the actual assassination attempt on the previous President of the United States came and went out of the news like it never happened (and how they won't even acknowledge the latter while still being obsessed with the former) shows what traitorous bastards they are and who they really serve.

It's telling my first instinct was to look for any water being turned brown...

nkiritsis13, I knew it was you dude.

Yeah, it was amazing how fucked up ABC was. Trump really got hit from all angles:

1) Moderators allowed Kamala to lie like a brazen sociopath
2) Moderators only asked him pointed questions
3) Moderators only fact-checked him
4) Moderators cut him off numerous times when he was in the middle of dropping bombs

Comparatively, the CNN debate with Biden was so much better. And that's fucking CNN.

• 3Like

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
yep.its done. i cant even get in the glitched thread again. i think thats it.fuark

• 3Like

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
yep.its done. i cant even get in the glitched thread again. i think thats it.fuark

It was offline for a few minutes, but now it's back up, but like you said, you can't enter any threads.

Wild.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users