BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
While 1,000+ on leg press is certainly possible, anyone capable of doing that would never confuse the lift with squatting, let alone actively brag that a 1k leg press was a squat. Even noobs and non-gymcel normies know better than that. That Adlerian clown always was and always will be a frauding retard for that claim, plain and simple. Bear in mind, he always stuck by the claim for many years of being called out as a fraud for it... I'm sure it got discussed to the point of verifying that he indeed meant squats and not leg press. He also spread his pseudointellectual nonsense to several other forums under the same username over the last two decades, though I find that aspect of it pretty hilarious.

My man NL7 spittin the truth here...

1726488049362.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm

i swear that looks almost exactly like this bitch i met yesterday. she was a kunt and probably menapausal.i dont mind thick girls but dont post old fat women bro.bitch was lucky i was in a good mood.i smack mean old bitches with no fucks given.they rarely call the cops too so its basically a freebie

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

AKD123

To this day, I still don't think I've ever had a Coors Banquet - despite the fact that I've had a shit ton of Coors Light though (that's generally my goto light beer).
i have drank hundreds of different beers but ive never had it either and i certainly dont know anyone who drinks it.might be good beer but the ABV is too low for me. coors light is just nasty

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
I once made a thread on the misc saying I find it weird when grown adults completely obsess over Star Wars (as in taking the obsession further than simply watching the movies and other various media, but those guys who can tell you all of the fake planets, species, events, etc. in Expanded Universe Star Wars/the new Disney expansions in great detail like it's second nature to them) and Adlerian swooped in to write about 20 posts explaining why I was wrong and how he enjoyed Star Wars thoroughly and even advised one of his "therapy patients" to continue a supposed deep obsession with Star Wars (to the point of worrying more about Star Wars than reality) as a coping mechagnism for depressression. That was easily my most memorable direct contact with Adlerian lol

• 3Like

Cleveland

Golden Squire
I once made a thread on the misc saying I find it weird when grown adults completely obsess over Star Wars (as in taking the obsession further than simply watching the movies and other various media, but those guys who can tell you all of the fake planets, species, events, etc. in Expanded Universe Star Wars/the new Disney expansions in great detail like it's second nature to them) and Adlerian swooped in to write about 20 posts explaining why I was wrong and how he enjoyed Star Wars thoroughly and even advised one of his "therapy patients" to continue a supposed deep obsession with Star Wars (to the point of worrying more about Star Wars than reality) as a coping mechagnism for depressression. That was easily my most memorable direct contact with Adlerian lol
what are the requirements to call yourself a therapist? Don't you have to have a PhD?

He has also "diagnosed" several people online which is something a true therapist would never do cause you would lose your license if that came out. A lot of terms he uses wouldn't fly with any governing body either.

You know the dude is lost without a place to post - wouldn't be surprised in the least if he was lurking here. In his I think last post here he said he found a new forum but had to use a new name (lol) and was enjoying himself - I bet he got banned from that place right before his return to the misc a few weeks ago.

• 3Like

yabbayabba

Too bad @Ossoi is locked up in the Rickshaw, otherwise he could come in here and tell the new folks about his 25" waist, 4% bodyfat, ripped Asian physique underneath his leather gimpsuit, as he chases his OnlyFans Dom around Europe on orgy weekends?

I feel like I'm forgetting something...

...oh yeah, can't leave out him doing lines of coke off of a dog's dick. I think that was him, right?

C'mon Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule bring out the gimp!

giphy.gif
And you guys have the gall to talk about the retards coming out of the Misc? What other treats do you have hiding in the gimp closet?

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
And you guys have the gall to talk about the retards coming out of the Misc? What other treats do you have hiding in the gimp closet?
Fair criticism. I've been slowly excising the worst of our legacy trolls and dregs of humanity over the years. And quickly excising those same types from the misc wanting to come here.

BTW: is it good to squat 305 as a sophomore in HS? I could also do 10 reps of 225 military press when I was 22 and lived in the gym practically. Both of those are free weights... I had to stand with 1 foot forward and 1 back for the military press, or I felt like I'd tip over, I forget the name of that stance.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
what are the requirements to call yourself a therapist? Don't you have to have a PhD?

He has also "diagnosed" several people online which is something a true therapist would never do cause you would lose your license if that came out. A lot of terms he uses wouldn't fly with any governing body either.

You know the dude is lost without a place to post - wouldn't be surprised in the least if he was lurking here. In his I think last post here he said he found a new forum but had to use a new name (lol) and was enjoying himself - I bet he got banned from that place right before his return to the misc a few weeks ago.

Jeez, fuckin ethering our boy Adlerian. I bet you're right that he lurks here, especially with the misc being fucked up lately and his verified history of being on tons of different forums. Imagine the kind of response you'd get for this if he decided to post lmao

Marsellus, please

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
Before or after of this sloot?
IMG_0981.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0982.jpg
    IMG_0982.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0983.jpg