BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
maybe if he didnt say such stupid ass shit they wouldnt be hated.really its simple. dont lie out your ass and be an honest person. but no.they gotta be special. fuck them. oh! also im your alt! lol fuking lol 1048! yeah no big deal! right boys!?

I hate that you fuckers keep making me post this shit...

1726452553563.png

1726452593929.png

1726452674810.png

1726452754936.png

Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Here's a classic that was posted to the misc. In honor of good friend and bodybuilding icon, Rich Piana. The Rich Piano man was taken from the world far too soon at the young age of 24. A true tragedy, here is to celebrate his legacy.

I can't stop thinking about that gif of them walking into the gym...JFL

Imagine the smellz between those hams...

Blue Velvet Oxygen GIF

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Because reddit gets shit on so much, figured I show something cool from my feed...

inb4 fried chicken jokes

• 3Like

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
Reddit as a whole sucks dick in how most of the members and mods are liberal faggots. But some sub Reddits are really good.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Reddit as a whole sucks dick in how most of the members and mods are liberal faggots. But some sub Reddits are really good.

That's why I don't post anything, comment or go near the political subs and yet still occasionally some woke cunt tries to turn things into a "tRuMp Is BaD aMiRiTe GuIsE"...

• 3Like

Burns

Obviously he meant the leg press and got confused...

Since that's what most of the sleds max out at. Then it works out as no big deal since you've probably done it, I've done it, and most of the meatheads/power lifters at the gym have done it. The real show offs have to get a couple girls to climb up on the sled, once it's maxed out, to really flex for views.

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Obviously he meant the leg press and got confused...

Since that's what most of the sleds max out at. Then it works out as no big deal since you've probably done it, I've done it, and most of the meatheads/power lifters at the gym have done it. The real show offs have to get a couple girls to climb up on the sled, once it's maxed out, to really flex for views.

Sir, please don't be insulting a misc legend like that...

TheAdlerian;1705294701 said:
You can find people squatting way more than that on youtube.

Meanwhile, you are a moron and delusional if you think Nephilim are real and moresome if there's DNA evidence of them.

You are some mentally ill loser, and that's a fact.

The some goes for my stalker, lol.

Now when you really want to understand the Fraudlerian, read that whole thread...JFL

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

SirFapsAlot

Peasant
I squatted 5000 pounds srs

no video evidence available, there's not a single serious lifter / intellectual / philosopher that actually has time to record his lifts jlmfao

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users