BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
Yeah agree brah, srs.

The discords are were the losers on misc went, so, they're all shit holes. Does any one actually miss Brooks, or any of these other weirdo faggots posting all sorts of weird shit / GIFs? I sure as hell don't.

All the other dip shits would get banned on here swiftly if they tried posting the way they do on misc.

Misc is OVER brahs, it's time to move on. It's not what it used to be and that forum software expired a long time ago. No matter how much we want Misc back, it's not coming back, even if they fix the forum so it's not glitched, all that remains is a cesspool.

When they banned BobbyD and (I think BOZZ, correct me that's not the mod), the secret about how the forum registration works and the loop hole got out in the open and that was the final nail in the coffin. That cock sucker Rudyrude killed the forum, that's where the decline started.
Who was rudyrude did he have any other names or Alts? Is he still around

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
Can our refugeebros stop using fake cuss words (we're all middle-aged and older - just speak yo mind), and stop saying "srs" (because we're all middle-aged and older)?
7019D4B4EDE75836B18CDBCF6F82EC3EA6623561

• 2Like

SirFapsAlot

Peasant
Who was rudyrude did he have any other names or Alts? Is he still around
I don't know if he ever had any alts, but as far as I know he's not around. I suspected BBMG to be him, but a lot of miscers told me it wasn't him.

Rudyrude was some faggot from looksmaxxing / PUA forums and started posting pics of Frank Lachowski (or however the fuck it's spelled) and began all the talk about facial aesthetics / "all about the face" etc., brought on the general positivity of the forum and if I remember correctly, The Supreme Gentleman showed up on misc after it became a looks obsessed forum as well. You can still search his posts on the net and find them on misc.

There was a pic of him on the misc at one point where he, Rudyrude, was sucking his own dick.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
I don't know if he ever had any alts, but as far as I know he's not around. I suspected BBMG to be him, but a lot of miscers told me it wasn't him.

Rudyrude was some faggot from looksmaxxing / PUA forums and started posting pics of Frank Lachowski (or however the fuck it's spelled) and began all the talk about facial aesthetics / "all about the face" etc., brought on the general positivity of the forum and if I remember correctly, The Supreme Gentleman showed up on misc after it became a looks obsessed forum as well. You can still search his posts on the net and find them on misc.

There was a pic of him on the misc at one point where he, Rudyrude, was sucking his own dick.
I think I was banned at the time I got banned for like 3 years. They never unbanned me so I just said fuck it until I saw someone on another forum who recognized me and said they will make a thread to get a mods attention and got me unbanned.

• 2Like

SirFapsAlot

Peasant
I think I was banned at the time I got banned for like 3 years. They never unbanned me so I just said fuck it until I saw someone on another forum who recognized me and said they will make a thread to get a mods attention and got me unbanned.
nice brah

what year was the ban, do you remember?

• 2Like

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
Kind of amazing how all the shittiest posters of the misc all managed to get banned, huh? It's almost like their behavior is despised on a general basis, and not just isolated to the misc!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

SirFapsAlot

Peasant
I was always convinced that Kengkong had a vagina based on how emotional he always got
there was some muppet named vtpump or vapump or some chit like that, dude PMed me threatening to ban me because he thought I was an alt, when I inquired, I think the reasoning was something along the lines of "i just know it, we'll see how long you last"

also teampunishment was a douche

• 3Like
Old habits die hard phaggot!!
Yeah agree brah, srs.

The discords are were the losers on misc went, so, they're all shit holes. Does any one actually miss Brooks, or any of these other weirdo faggots posting all sorts of weird shit / GIFs? I sure as hell don't.

All the other dip shits would get banned on here swiftly if they tried posting the way they do on misc.

Misc is OVER brahs, it's time to move on. It's not what it used to be and that forum software expired a long time ago. No matter how much we want Misc back, it's not coming back, even if they fix the forum so it's not glitched, all that remains is a cesspool.

When they banned BobbyD and (I think BOZZ, correct me that's not the mod), the secret about how the forum registration works and the loop hole got out in the open and that was the final nail in the coffin. That cock sucker Rudyrude killed the forum, that's where the decline started.
Cliffs on the secret about forum registration? Never heard of that.

I still don’t get how rudyrude even became a thing, wasn’t he just an ugly non lifting incel? Why did the misc want him to rate their faces so much? That was at least a decade ago wasn’t it?

• 3Like

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
Cliffs on the secret about forum registration? Never heard of that.

I still don’t get how rudyrude even became a thing, wasn’t he just an ugly non lifting incel? Why did the misc want him to rate their faces so much? That was at least a decade ago wasn’t it?
I was a new miscer and rr came shortly after. whatever it was, he was full of chit.

• 3Like