BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Rabbit_Games

Blackwing Lair Raider
LOL @ herpes influencers

He says it's nothing to be ashamed of.
Yes, you fucking retard, you should be kicking yourself in your infected balls for sticking your dick in unknown territory without a body guard. Also, they hypocrisy of "monetizing" herpes while uploading your own video on the topic while stating it's nothing to be ashamed of.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
I posted in both misc and r/p, been miscin since late 2005 and joined in 2006.

How da fuk did we agree on this forum being a misc refuge? Some brah just randomly picked it? Never heard of this place before in my life.
you guys should keep a running tally of whom we have banned
bohdy banned
fate faggot banned
lust guy banned
old cunt alderon guy banned
ny guy banned
some faggot posting stupid food banned
some j guy banned, idk why
we banned some indian shitskin, cuz we're not gonna have shitskins invade and make a call center, we already have 1 grandfathered shitskin
can we say 'cunt' here

Mega sloot had a cunt . :(

• 2Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

SirFapsAlot

Silver Squire
You're right, but I don't get why people still don't want to migrate just to bs and keep in touch with miscers here a bit. What are the alternatives, shitty ass discords, some shit tier borderline unusable forum another miscer made, posting in the huge kiop glitch thread forever, or stopping altogether? At least this forum operates smooth af.

Plus, like Cleveland said, they keep the dregs out and don't ban for stupid shit like mods on the misc do. Like the misc's wincel problem of like 8+ years now, for example - that's just not a thing here, because they keep the useless filth out at the curb trash bin where it belongs. Imagine the misc, but without all the shit tier posters like wincel, Dustbin, the shit smearing pissy slipper wearing bodhy, or MinisterOfRobloxLust and NYPatricia. It's a better experience, except missing some cool miscers we could really use here.
Yeah agree brah, srs.

The discords are were the losers on misc went, so, they're all shit holes. Does any one actually miss Brooks, or any of these other weirdo faggots posting all sorts of weird shit / GIFs? I sure as hell don't.

All the other dip shits would get banned on here swiftly if they tried posting the way they do on misc.

Misc is OVER brahs, it's time to move on. It's not what it used to be and that forum software expired a long time ago. No matter how much we want Misc back, it's not coming back, even if they fix the forum so it's not glitched, all that remains is a cesspool.

When they banned BobbyD and (I think KENKONG, correct me if that's not the mod), the secret about how the forum registration works and the loop hole got out in the open and that was the final nail in the coffin. That cock sucker Rudyrude killed the forum, that's where the decline started.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users