BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

SirFapsAlot

Silver Squire
The reason given was that I was "reported too many times"?

And I am not making that up either.
rofl

wtf reason is that

bet you at least 50% of the reports were from alts
The funniest thing was, I wasn't even active on the misc at the time.

I trust you will do the right thing.
that's wild, mods were getting lazy over there
Get void on here
void was cool, I think he'd like this place
Didn't Pissy Slippers threaten to doxx Kaz?
yeah he did, totally uncalled for, Kaz is one of a kind

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

SirFapsAlot

Silver Squire
Bodybuilding was a scam they sold everything but real gear

spend $80 on some nasty ass protein powder or spend a little more and get some roids
a lot of supps now have fucking soy in them

got to pay extra for the clean sources, but you can get egg protein powder from amazon, not too pricey

i can't get over the chocolate whey powder though

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Austin Powers Nerd GIF

Pterodactyl159

Molten Core Raider
I just checked out bodyspace.

I forgot how gay bodybuilding was.

They have their own community going on over there on bodyspace and completely unrelated to the forums. I guess it’s a masculine Grindr.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tasty The Treat

Golden Squire

Can't imaging going back there anymore. It's just some gay and lame substitute for Facebook but without any decent social features now.

I imagine BB.com is going to go bust, who the hell is going to bother with using their site regularly? The supplement market is pretty big and competitive as well, lots of other and better places to buy that shit.

Big goobaaa

Silver Squire

They have their own community going on over there on bodyspace and completely unrelated to the forums. I guess it’s a masculine Grindr.
I apparently have a bunch of gay Mexicans on my body space that I’m supposedly friends with

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pterodactyl159

Molten Core Raider
Can't imaging going back there anymore. It's just some gay and lame substitute for Facebook but without any decent social features now.

I imagine BB.com is going to go bust, who the hell is going to bother with using their site regularly? The supplement market is pretty big and competitive as well, lots of other and better places to buy that shit.

Right it’s like instagram but with a store tied to it. They might be able to carve out a fitness niche.

• 3Like

kettenhund

Silver Squire
Misc was one in a million. One in a billion. One in a googolplex!

It's where I got my news. The first website I'd always check. Mindless fun. Unfiltered thoughts and speech. Truth. Family.

Part of me is surprised it lasted as long as it did, the way the internet has been purged.

I didn't post much but everyone still felt like long lost brothers.

Just like Top Gear, maybe the forum wasn't what it used to be ten years ago, but it's been a hell of a ride to the end.

I'm mourning the loss tonight. Life is going to be different without the Misc. And it will take some adjustment.

Hold me

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

SirFapsAlot

Silver Squire

It's where I got my news. The first website I'd always check. Mindless fun. Unfiltered thoughts and speech. Truth. Family.

Part of me is surprised it lasted as long as it did, the way the internet has been purged.

Just like Top Gear, maybe the forum wasn't what it used to be ten years ago, but it's been a hell of a ride to the end.

I'm mourning the loss tonight. Life is going to be different without the Misc. And it will take some adjustment.

Hold me
what was your user name on misc

• 4Like

Tasty The Treat

Golden Squire

Hold me
What's crazy is how The Grand Tour wrapped up recently, another end of an era, and it sounds like those guys are basically retiring from working together.

Crazy how much shit is coming to an end lately.

• 3Like