BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
i asked a couple other posters what their misc user names were, I don't think they ever answered

it wouldn't be a surprise if some shit tier trolls / losers came over here trying to fit in and run their doxxing bull shit

not sure if it is or not, but when you see generic user names like that, kinda' makes you wonder. the other guys I asked were a few pages back, but this thread moves so fast I forgot which page it was lol.

remember on misc there was shipyard chad, sober chad, this chad, that chad, within the past few months and these shmucks loved doxxing people, or at least trying to

Xchad is pirampiram who is a loser drug dealer and thief

Luckily, we have a secret weapon for dealing with those shitstains...

• 6Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 6 users

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nobody has to stick around there, but they absorbed tons of people from the misc. If anyone wants to make a better server then invite people from there, it's a good spot to join for a bit.

I think they run the place pretty well though.
Given their history I don't see a need to while this place exists tbh. When you've corrected the same poster for the 337th time you kinda need to realize they're a shill.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

SirFapsAlot

Silver Squire
Luckily, we have a secret weapon for dealing with those shitstains...

lol srs

i love the fact that this place is properly moderated

here's the other two guys...why would you not use your OG misc name:

Can't believe the misc is actually over.

I joined this during the last outage, did anybody check out the other "refugee" forums posted in the last thread? miscreformed or something like that? Didn't bother to check to see if they were any good. This one seems to be our best bet?

Whats crazy is I just got an email back from [email protected] I emailed at 11am asking for status of forums repair and they said

"
Hey there,

We still have not heard from our IT team on an ETA when this will be fixed. I am sorry for this news.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks"

Go out to the gym, get back, refresh and its freak'n gone.

Rafeek did us dirty.

RIP Misc.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
woah damn only 2 plates?

did I mentioned I broke my PR of 5000 pounds?

Just legit did 5500 pounds, no wraps, no straps, no body shouting slogans or LET'S GO at me either, only a little Nano Vapor.

forgot to record, srs but it's true

I see you missed my earlier post where I detailed my raw bench of 963 pounds

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
lol srs

i love the fact that this place is properly moderated

here's the other two guys...why would you not use your OG misc name:

Truth on moderation...

Anyone who doesn't use their misc name is likely to be a larping fraud alt!

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

SirFapsAlot

Silver Squire
I see you missed my earlier post where I detailed my raw bench of 963 pounds
Absolutely incredible. Must be looking thick. solid. tight.
Truth on moderation...

Anyone who doesn't use their misc name is likely to be a larping fraud alt!
Agreed, srs
Agreed 100%.

<- this guy is 100% a suspect!
Good seeing you post again brah
For vetting purposes, why were you permed...JFL
I'd like to know also, some of us were wondering why he got perm'd, I know he had a temp ban because of the bodhy thing, but he came back after

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Anachron

Golden Knight of the Realm
Absolutely incredible. Must be looking thick. solid. tight.

Agreed, srs

Good seeing you post again brah

I'd like to know also, some of us were wondering why he got perm'd, I know he had a temp ban because of the bodhy thing, but he came back after
The funniest thing was, I wasn't even active on the misc at the time.
in a few days you'll see

@Not_Bodhy:
ok guys, just hear me out
I trust you will do the right thing.

• 3Like

gachase21

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Misc R&P posters pride themselves on tolerating the communist bullshit by way of platforming them. Who tf wants to sign up for a place that is just endless arguing over MoL posts? That shit goes NO WHERE. If they were banning commies I'd be down but otherwise fuck that. Is that hypocritical? Absolutely. The commie manifesto is to back your enemy up against a wall till they have to break their own rules or die. If we don't recognize that we must weaponize hypocrisy in order to preserve our principles then we will fail.
We are gonna have some libs in there sure - place ain't for everyone / but we generally keep on toned down.

not gonna change that- I like the Elon musk approach

the whole MOL criticisms I've been reading in a couple of places though I don't get - we've never had mol on that discord

• 3Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
We are gonna have some libs in there sure - place ain't for everyone / but we generally keep on toned down.

the whole MOL criticisms I've been reading in a couple of places though I don't get - we've never had mol on that discord
it's not about being tolerant towards libs, theyre just too dumb

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider

Great, condone that faggotry on your own time somewhere else. You're not persuading anyone, you're platforming idiotic ideas.

On another note, forum.bodybuilding.com redirects to a shutdown notice. Good riddance.

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

gachase21

Lord Nagafen Raider
Great, condone that faggotry on your own time somewhere else. You're not persuading anyone, you're platforming idiotic ideas.

On another note, forum.bodybuilding.com redirects to a shutdown notice. Good riddance.
Brah- i'm not trying to persuade at all- I'm fairly indifferent if people Don't want to come that's fine..

I think there's a few people that have heard stories about it, but never actually seen it.

Still not for everyone though I get it

Last edited:
  • 3Like

havoc00

Trakanon Raider

WHO WE ARE​

Welcome to Bodybuilding.com
Our mission is to provide you with the tools and resources to build your body for whatever health and wellness goal you set your sight on. From programs and articles to supplements and gear, every part of your routine starts here.
Build your body.
Build your mind.
Build your life.
Let's get to work.

• 3Like

Big goobaaa

Silver Squire

WHO WE ARE​

Welcome to Bodybuilding.com
Our mission is to provide you with the tools and resources to build your body for whatever health and wellness goal you set your sight on. From programs and articles to supplements and gear, every part of your routine starts here.
Build your body.
Build your mind.
Build your life.
Let's get to work.

Bodybuilding was a scam they sold everything but real gear

spend $80 on some nasty ass protein powder or spend a little more and get some roids

• 3Like