BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
That IS the cliffs.
Get it together, spread your wings, there's lots of threads here and lot of gold in some of the older stuff.

Ya I'm not buying that one. Motherfuckers were saying 'bust a nut' at least back in the 90's.

Also, you autists honestly sound like amateurs when it comes to drama and internet happenings. You're just more famous because some of your worst offenders made the mainstream media. MSM probably looked at our worst offenders and wouldn't touch them because they're so low class and terrible.

Evidence:

Plus @Erronius can back me up here if she can take a break from strumming the ol' banjo if you know what I mean...

Ravvenn must have been quite an interesting character.

Last edited:
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cleveland

Golden Squire
Wincel had an alt for pretty much every day of the year for like 6 years straight if you include the multiple bans he often took within single days. So 2,190 or so. Probably more like 3k total if you count alts before his main was permed and his general obsession with it.

Which verified that he clearly miscs/trolls online from a desktop 24/7, as there's no way anyone even halfway sane could tolerate making 3k+ misc accounts via mobile. Because that process was beyond tedious af. Very sad, sad man. Imagine all the spare time he'll have now that he doesn't have his obsession with yapping about communism on the misc.
he once posted in 27 straight hours - longest break being about 92 minutes

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

yabbayabba

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Damn I still have The MIsc tab open
I haven't drank in awhile but decided to get a Stone sampler pack on the way home tonight. I had the Misc tab on my browser open for literally years now (browser reopening previous tabs on start) so I guess I'll have a few to mark the occasion of saving some RAM by having one less tab open.

• 2Like

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
I haven't drank in awhile but decided to get a Stone sampler pack on the way home tonight. I had the Misc tab on my browser open for literally years now (browser reopening previous tabs on start) so I guess I'll have a few to mark the occasion of saving some RAM by having one less tab open.
I’m going to squat a whopping 2 plates tonight in memory of the misc. I keep thinking about how some asshole there said recently “squats are an incel lift.” Shit cracks me up because it’s true haha

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

SirFapsAlot

Peasant
Between here and Miscreformed, where else is everyone moving to? I like the FOH layout but the other place feels more authentic to the old misc. What matters most is the community tho.
I'm not going to be going to any other site. I know for a fact that any site started by a miscer is going to turn into a degen shit hole. They're not going to ban people who should've been banned and turned the misc into a cesspool. Look at the discords. I don't think any one misses brooks, monster0peed0, pedomane, butt hole troll, that dumb cunt SS, etc.

• 2Like

SirFapsAlot

Peasant
Yes, I'm seriously thinking about doing some Stars of Da... I mean, Misc Medals so people can readily identify you people and adjust their expectations accordingly
:trollface:
I like this idea

1726625254928-png.546518

• 2Like

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
I'm not going to be going to any other site. I know for a fact that any site started by a miscer is going to turn into a degen shit hole. They're not going to ban people who should've been banned and turned the misc into a cesspool. Look at the discords. I don't think any one misses brooks, monster0peed0, pedomane, butt hole troll, that dumb cunt SS, etc.

Sadly this is the truth for MM's nu misc...

• 2Like

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
i asked a couple other posters what their misc user names were, I don't think they ever answered

it wouldn't be a surprise if some shit tier trolls / losers came over here trying to fit in and run their doxxing bull shit
I didn't realize that might be a troll or doxer. I deleted the links I posted above

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider

I don't have her discord, but this one is well-run with about 180 people.

The Misc R&P posters pride themselves on tolerating the communist bullshit by way of platforming them. Who tf wants to sign up for a place that is just endless arguing over MoL posts? That shit goes NO WHERE. If they were banning commies I'd be down but otherwise fuck that. Is that hypocritical? Absolutely. The commie manifesto is to back your enemy up against a wall till they have to break their own rules or die. If we don't recognize that we must weaponize hypocrisy in order to preserve our principles then we will fail.

• 2Like

SirFapsAlot

Peasant
I’m going to squat a whopping 2 plates tonight in memory of the misc. I keep thinking about how some asshole there said recently “squats are an incel lift.” Shit cracks me up because it’s true haha
woah damn only 2 plates?

did I mentioned I broke my PR of 5000 pounds?

Just legit did 5500 pounds, no wraps, no straps, no body shouting slogans or LET'S GO at me either, only a little Nano Vapor.

forgot to record, srs but it's true

• 2Like

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
The Misc R&P posters pride themselves on tolerating the communist bullshit by way of platforming them. Who tf wants to sign up for a place that is just endless arguing over MoL posts? That shit goes NO WHERE.

Nobody has to stick around there, but they absorbed tons of people from the misc. If anyone wants to make a better server then invite people from there, it's a good spot to join for a bit.

I think they run the place pretty well though.

SirFapsAlot

Peasant
I didn't realize that might be a troll or doxer. I deleted the links I posted above
not sure if it is or not, but when you see generic user names like that, kinda' makes you wonder. the other guys I asked were a few pages back, but this thread moves so fast I forgot which page it was lol.

remember on misc there was shipyard chad, sober chad, this chad, that chad, within the past few months and these shmucks loved doxxing people, or at least trying to

• 2Like