BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

The Mongler

Blackwing Lair Raider
Winkle's language was more violent than actual murderers from the misc. There's 0% chance he hasn't at least plotted an act. The misc's failure to rid him is reason enough for it to be buried.

Seeing him send out death threats while other users got occasionally banned for saying faggot was WILD.
Winkle is wincel right?

He's a pretty standard communist. They're all like that

SirFapsAlot

Golden Squire
how do I change my user title to something more appropriate

thinking of

FAP MATRIX

or

FAP NEO

or FAPINATOR

or EL FAPADOR

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

SirFapsAlot

Golden Squire
His continued presence really spoke volumes about the failure to control the community at the misc. Like just about any other forum would have effectively permabanned him for good, but at the misc he was able to just continue creating and posting under alts.

But yeah, the moderation there was just whack. The forum rules were a straight up joke, some users were allowed to break just about every rule of conduct on a regular basis, while some people would get banned over some stupid bullshit. I would report some shit like advertisements and spam only for it to take days to get removed, if it ever would get removed. Most subs outside of the misc were full of it.

another great thing is that SS is gone forever and the S2 is also gone along with his simps. misc became a degen magnet after the BobbyD incident

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
I have methods of detecting alts. They've worked pretty well up to now. I don't think there will be a problem on that front.

As far as people unwilling to divulge their former identity: that isn't a requirement here, and anyway they could just be lying. No, the thing I've learned after long experience is that the truly bad seeds can't help but reveal themselves in the end and face the banhammer. It's in their nature.
Agreed that they’ll reveal their true colors soon enough. I do think it’s fuckin weird that these phaggots wont divulge their misc usernames, I mean why start a new identity unless you were a sack of shit poster/alt?

• 2Like

SirFapsAlot

Golden Squire
Agreed that they’ll reveal their true colors soon enough. I do think it’s fuckin weird that these phaggots wont divulge their misc usernames, I mean why start a new identity unless you were a sack of shit poster/alt?
I think a couple shit post troll degens are here already, just a matter of time before LLR exterminates the vermin, or they just give up and stop posting on their own

• 2Like

SirFapsAlot

Golden Squire

From the FoH GIF bank

Dance Myanmar GIF

how do you access the FoH GIF bank?

also lmfao that's awesome that they have this gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

JReacher

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
how do I change my user title to something more appropriate

thinking of

FAP MATRIX

or

FAP NEO

or FAPINATOR

or EL FAPADOR
You can buy user title changes through the shop, and even buy ones to change someone else's title.

I poked around and it looks like the purchases require Soybucks. We earn a different currency, Latinum, automatically.

I'm unsure if there's a way to convert between the currencies, or how specifically to get Soybucks (maybe through the forum donation option?).

I wish the search worked so I could research Soybucks some more

• 2Like

SirFapsAlot

Golden Squire
You can buy user title changes through the shop, and even buy ones to change someone else's title.

I poked around and it looks like the purchases require Soybucks. We earn a different currency, Latinum, automatically.

I'm unsure if there's a way to convert between the currencies, or how specifically to get Soybucks (maybe through the forum donation option?).

I wish the search worked so I could research Soybucks some more
Interesting, I was wondering the same thing a few days back. I keep getting Latinum but it seems like you can only use it for some lottery type thing.

SirFapsAlot

Golden Squire
okay I got the imgur thing figured out

if the thing is a .mp4 file and not a GIF then you need to insert it as media, not as an image.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

JReacher

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
Interesting, I was wondering the same thing a few days back. I keep getting Latinum but it seems like you can only use it for some lottery type thing.
I won that lottery thing twice I believe, with the prize just being more latinum. Lol

• 1Like
  • 1Worf