BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule gonna be busy for the next couple of weeks, every feral incel will make their way over here and spam. Misc mods were fucking worthless at keeping them out. Apparently they couldn't even IP ban, at one point they killed new signups for months to try control it.

It got so bad I wrote a tampermonkey script to ignore them:

We just have a Soygen Soygen . He ignores new users for free!

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
The whole making alt after alt thing was always weird af to me. The best were people who would be to scared to say anything on a main result to Alts, sad shit srs

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I have methods of detecting alts. They've worked pretty well up to now. I don't think there will be a problem on that front.

As far as people unwilling to divulge their former identity: that isn't a requirement here, and anyway they could just be lying. No, the thing I've learned after long experience is that the truly bad seeds can't help but reveal themselves in the end and face the banhammer. It's in their nature.

• 9Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 9 users
1726874982161.png

• 7Like
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
The whole making alt after alt thing was always weird af to me. The best were people who would be to scared to say anything on a main result to Alts, sad shit srs

Yeah, the endless alts act for years on end thing is something no truly sane person would do. Definitely some sort of mental disturbance going on with someone who dedicates their entire life to that bullshit.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
Feels

Feels. Even though misc kinda turned to chit with a lot of bad posters it sucks seeing it gone. I started miscing in 08 so all of my adult life misc was a part of it. It was the only forum, or social media for that matter, that I posted on.

FWIW after reading that BB.com message about the forums I think there still might be a chance they bring it back. Potentially after some rework (I hope). Social media is too big a part of businesses now that it would be a dumb move to remove any that you had.

Good to see you JeepBruh!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
pisses me off being accused of being an alt by an alt. i was on lurking on the misc before most for almost 15 years.welp those phaggots cant accuse me of being your alt anymore can they clevelend? think is was the frauduian who started that. buncha phaggots

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
pisses me off being accused of being an alt by an alt. i was on lurking on the misc before most for almost 15 years.welp those phaggots cant accuse me of being your alt anymore can they clevelend? think is was the frauduian who started that. buncha phaggots

Which alt accused you of being an alt? Wasn't your misc join date on the ADK account at least 2021 or something? You know what, just forget all that shit, fuck that alt piece of shit who shit talked you with a rusty spoon, my man!

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Which alt accused you of being an alt? Wasn't your misc join date on the ADK account at least 2021 or something? You know what, just forget all that shit, fuck that alt piece of shit who shit talked you with a rusty spoon, my man!
Adlerian accused me of being clevelands alt cause he had to make up excuses why people dont like him. just like bodhy.funny enough i made an account on the misc like 5 or 10 years ago and didnt last a week before i got a perm for being accused of being an alt and i wasnt.aint that some bs? i sad fuk misc but i made an account when it went private.absolute pos fucking mods. id split their smug ass wigs

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>

calm down chill out GIF by Bounce

Imagine caring what retards think or say...JFL

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
Adlerian accused me of being clevelands alt cause he had to make up excuses why people dont like him. just like bodhy.funny enough i made an account on the misc like 5 or 10 years ago and didnt last a week before i got a perm for being accused of being an alt and i wasnt.aint that some bs? i sad fuk misc but i made an account when it went private.absolute pos fucking mods. id split their smug ass wigs

Well, the Fraudlerian is mentally ill and has an IQ south of 90, so I think that's the real issue here

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user