BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
Winkle's language was more violent than actual murderers from the misc. There's 0% chance he hasn't at least plotted an act. The misc's failure to rid him is reason enough for it to be buried.

Seeing him send out death threats while other users got occasionally banned for saying faggot was WILD.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tasty The Treat

Golden Squire
Winkle's language was more violent than actual murderers from the misc. There's 0% chance he hasn't at least plotted an act. The misc's failure to rid him is reason enough for it to be buried.

Seeing him send out death threats while other users got occasionally banned for saying faggot was WILD.
His continued presence really spoke volumes about the failure to control the community at the misc. Like just about any other forum would have effectively permabanned him for good, but at the misc he was able to just continue creating and posting under alts.

But yeah, the moderation there was just whack. The forum rules were a straight up joke, some users were allowed to break just about every rule of conduct on a regular basis, while some people would get banned over some stupid bullshit. I would report some shit like advertisements and spam only for it to take days to get removed, if it ever would get removed. Most subs outside of the misc were full of it.

• 3Like

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
I hate to be a Debbie downer, but the forums ain't coming back, Jack. The best we'd ever get is their shitty ass "news letter" or being asked to link to real life social media accounts (not just bs forum usernames) to be part of some sort of online community, but who in their right mind would do that?

I miss the olden misc days too, mane. Sucks that they're gone. But the way things were handled in the 2020's makes me have no desire to see a true return of the forums, because lettuce beef cereal and real tea; we all know it'd just be more of the same old shit. At this point I'm pretty satisfied to embrace here at FoH as our new home (at least to those of us who showed up). It seemed like 90% of the misc was just poor natured trolling and e-fighting, every excuse for people to be hateful pricks.

I was as addicted to the misc as anyone else here out of old habit and still liking the good miscers, but I'm honestly feel a slight weight lifted off my shoulders now that the plug was simply yanked out. I don't need the toxic aspects of that bs in my life at this point.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Big goobaaa

Golden Squire
I hate to be a Debbie downer, but the forums ain't coming back, Jack. The best we'd ever get is their shitty ass "news letter" or being asked to link to real life social media accounts (not just bs forum usernames) to be part of some sort of online community, but who in their right mind would do that?

I miss the olden misc days too, mane. Sucks that they're gone. But the way things were handled in the 2020's makes me have no desire to see a true return of the forums, because lettuce beef cereal and real tea; we all know it'd just be more of the same old shit. At this point I'm pretty satisfied to embrace here at FoH as our new home (at least to those of us who showed up). It seemed like 90% of the misc was just poor natured trolling and e-fighting, every excuse for people to be hateful pricks.

I was as addicted to the misc as anyone else here out of old habit and still liking the good miscers, but I'm honestly feel a slight weight lifted off my shoulders now that the plug was simply yanked out. I don't need the toxic aspects of that bs in my life at this point.
You need to chill

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

poundXpound

Molten Core Raider
how do I neg this guy?
Hover over the "Like" icon and you'll get a number of reactions.
1726866525909.png

• 1Like

Tasty The Treat

Golden Squire

Yeah for the last few years it seemed like there was a lot of users who were there simply to grief and troll other users. Like their continued presence on the misc was simply an outlet for them to e-bully and e-fight. Any well moderated forum would have gotten rid of people like that, so they basically took advantage of the lack of moderation to be a hateful asshole. I think a lot of good users left because they got tired of that kind of atmosphere.

• 5Like

Big goobaaa

Golden Squire
Yeah for the last few years it seemed like there was a lot of users who were there simply to grief and troll other users. Like their continued presence on the misc was simply an outlet for them to e-bully and e-fight. Any well moderated forum would have gotten rid of people like that, so they basically took advantage of the lack of moderation to be a hateful asshole. I think a lot of good users left because they got tired of that kind of atmosphere.
What was your misc username

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
nothing beats driving down Kensington Ave and tossing electrical punchouts out the window and watching them all scurry

This lady trying to start fights with people as soon as I clicked play is just cracking me the fuck up.

You kept the knockouts/punchouts? LOL, I never thought of throwing them at people, and there was a time where we threw lots of shit at each other

At least nobody ever shit in my pouch or filled a toolbag with cable lube

1726867829719.png

• 1Like

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
So boys are there other threads or are we just staying here? Is this place quicker to ban than misc or are the mods also phaggots (can I use f?)

Say what you want and let the word filter do its thing, is what they've said.

Fuck

Shit

Bitch

Ass

Cunt

Titty balls fuckity fuck nut

They ban for good reasons here, not just stupid emotional whim shit like the misc. So just avoid being a total shitbag poster like Bodhy, MinisterOfChildLust, NYPatty, or Phil9IQ, and you should be good to go.

• 5Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Cleveland

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This lady trying to start fights with people as soon as I clicked play is just cracking me the fuck up.

You kept the knockouts/punchouts? LOL, I never thought of throwing them at people, and there was a time where we threw lots of shit at each other

At least nobody ever shit in my pouch or filled a toolbag with cable lube

View attachment 546976
you throw them on the street and the all scramble thinking they're quarters

• 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf

Cleveland

love all these unknown miscers just showing up here, never revealing who they actually are

can't wait to see how many of them get banned eventually

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule - might not be a bad idea to start banning these guys that won't acknowledge who they were over there (actually there is a good chance they are all the same person)

• 3Like

Luc1fer

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule gonna be busy for the next couple of weeks, every feral incel will make their way over here and spam. Misc mods were fucking worthless at keeping them out. Apparently they couldn't even IP ban, at one point they killed new signups for months to try control it.

It got so bad I wrote a tampermonkey script to ignore them:

• 5Like

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule - might not be a bad idea to start banning these guys that won't acknowledge who they were over there (actually there is a good chance they are all the same person)

This. The misc was loaded with alt trolling bullshit, and likely the result of a few retarded posters. The ones who won't go by their real misc usernames while claiming to be migrating from the misc don't exactly give much reason to trust them. If they can't even be honest about that much while claiming to be refugees from a closed misc, then it's hard to imagine they'd be up to anything particularly good here.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was wincel trying to slither his way in here, either. Because he made a legitimate career out of that shit from his fap station in the spare room with blackout curtains and minimal lighting ever turned on at his mother's apartment. I'm pretty sure the FoH crew is aware of him, but his shit is the last thing any forum needs.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users