Lunch today hit up the cheap ass burger stand

2 double cheeseburger, two white hots and cheese fries all for $11

IMG-5888.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

BigNik78

Lord Nagafen Raider
What are you boyos doing this Sunday? Leg-day and Arizona Cardinals football for me. I also think that show "From" starts later too.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Dinner from last night - spilled too many onions in the pan and said fuck it since the wife wasn't home to complain about the farts. I wouldn't call this a cheesesteak but some chain in the other parts of the country probably would

View attachment 547402
meat looks like it was boiled, are you afraid of fire?
Funny thing about food pics is that sometimes the meal might look like a dogs dinner but I still know that shit is delicious...

I love onions so wood devour!

Last night's dinner was my version of adobo over brown rice; essentially chicken braised for an hour in soy sauce, Worcestershire, Oyster sauce and vinegar.. Hopefully you can see the onions and garlic as there is plenty of both...

In the second pic, the meat looks dry but it's falling off of the bone and moist AF!

View attachment 547406View attachment 547404
rice looks like uncle bens
Lunch today hit up the cheap ass burger stand

2 double cheeseburger, two white hots and cheese fries all for $11

IMG-5888.jpg
in which depression era city do you live in you can get either a burger/dog or fries for $2 each?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
in which depression era city do you live in you can get either a burger/dog or fries for $2 each?

Well it's clearly not anywhere close to Chicago, LOL

IDGAF myself, but I've always found regional food 'rules' super interesting.

I've been threatened by family that if I visit them and then put ketchup on a hot dog, they'll kick my ass.

Buffalo was the same kind of way. You ask for 'wings' not 'Buffalo wings', and for the love of God you don't fucking dunk wings in Ranch dressing.

We never put coleslaw on a BBQ sandwich here, but I guess that started out as a regional thing and it's been spreading. I've tried it and it's not bad

I've been told that in some places putting BBQ sauce on your BBQ is a sort of insult, but people here use way too much sauce IMHO

I still can't get over how much fucking avocado Californians put on everything.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Big goobaaa

Golden Squire
Well it's clearly not anywhere close to Chicago, LOL

IDGAF myself, but I've always found regional food 'rules' super interesting.

I've been threatened by family that if I visit them and then put ketchup on a hot dog, they'll kick my ass.

Buffalo was the same kind of way. You ask for 'wings' not 'Buffalo wings', and for the love of God you don't fucking dunk wings in Ranch dressing.

We never put coleslaw on a BBQ sandwich here, but I guess that started out as a regional thing and it's been spreading. I've tried it and it's not bad

I've been told that in some places putting BBQ sauce on your BBQ is a sort of insult, but people here use way too much sauce IMHO

I still can't get over how much fucking avocado Californians put on everything.
I’m from Buffalo we don’t use ranch or do we call our wings Buffalo style it’s just mild, medium or hot. You gotta get them extra crispy extra saucy too

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

SirFapsAlot

Golden Squire
  • 3Like

Anachron

Golden Knight of the Realm
add insidemane and monster0 to that list :)

Jay was cool, I remember he could easily rustle that twink faggot, mgfgt without even trying
Brah, he used to make threads crying about people e-bullying him all the time.

He didn't rustle anyone except himself.

He's crying in here now, about being e-bullied.

• 4Like

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I’m from Buffalo we don’t use ranch or do we call our wings Buffalo style it’s just mild, medium or hot. You gotta get them extra crispy extra saucy too

Oh yeah? I used to live up there years ago.

Know what I miss more than the wings? Beef on Weck. Fuuuuck I could destroy Schwabl’s or Charlie the Butcher right about now.

And the LEGIT Friday fish fry's. Just god DAMN

I was shocked when I moved up there at how popular Teds was. We don't really have ANY restaurants here that focus on hot dogs.

Me when I first moved up there and was ordering at Ted's: "Loganberry? What the fuck is a loganberry?"

Mighty Taco or Jim's Steakout if I was deadass drunk

• 4Like

SirFapsAlot

Golden Squire
Brah, he used to make threads crying about people e-bullying him all the time.

He didn't rustle anyone except himself.

He's crying in here now, about being e-bullied.
I had a 2 year hiatus so I missed out on that, but he actually did rustle mgfgt which was great.

• 3Like

GuineaDago585

Peasant
Oh yeah? I used to live up there years ago.

Know what I miss more than the wings? Beef on Weck. Fuuuuck I could destroy Schwabl’s or Charlie the Butcher right about now.

And the LEGIT Friday fish fry's. Just god DAMN

I was shocked when I moved up there at how popular Teds was. We don't really have ANY restaurants here that focus on hot dogs.

Me when I first moved up there and was ordering at Ted's: "Loganberry? What the fuck is a loganberry?"

Mighty Taco or Jim's Steakout if I was deadass drunk
WNY has pound for pound the best food in America srs.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Cleveland

Bronze Knight of the Realm
meat looks like it was boiled, are you afraid of fire?

rice looks like uncle bens

seared both sides then sliced and put back in :emoji_shrug:
I do hate cooking overall though so everything is the easiest way possible. I air fryer 95% of the stuff I cook. except my meal prep chicken that is the instant pot

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users