BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
wincel has officially joined MM's forum. Already calling people Hitler and shit. Lmao.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Lord Nagafen Raider
wincel has officially joined MM's forum. Already calling people Hitler and shit. Lmao.

Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
What are you boyos doing this Sunday? Leg-day and Arizona Cardinals football for me. I also think that show "From" starts later too.

Been working on muh back lawn all summer for my new dog. Fenced it in, and today I'm finishing up converting my shed into a dog house. Decided to give her my largely unused shed as a jumbo dog house rather than buying some little plastic igloo piece of shit or something. Insulsted it from the floor the ceiling, vented the ceiling, put a nice shad in for the window it has, and an outlet.

It's already working out great as a summer/fall shelter so she can stay out there all day when I'm at work (she's not a barker at all, works out great). Gonna see what it feels like in there with the insulation as it gets colder out and potentially mount a heater on the wall to keep it viable even longer, because outside in the yard is where she wants to be most of the time. Feels good knowing I'm able to give her a proper doggo life with plenty of space like that.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

GuineaDago585

Peasant
I was outright shocked that so many Buffalonians were all like "I hate it here so much...maybe I need to move down to Florida"

...like shit, man, I thought the entire area had a lot to offer.
They're miserable fucks srs. Buffalo is a great area populated by negative people. I mean don't get me wrong, New York State is a mess held hostage by corrupt Dems and it's getting worse, but all things considered, I've traveled all over North America and never felt the urge to leave home. The culture, amenities, bang for your buck, pace of life, etc. are like nowhere else. Half my family lives in Florida and they fled in the 80s for sunshine and low taxes. Now they're paying triple what they would if they stayed in WNY. Personally I like snow too, but I realize most consider me insane for saying that.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity

Anachron

Golden Knight of the Realm

Well, the person who runs that forum thinks wincel is a good guy, so I guess it's a good thing he joined up.

• 5Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Been working on muh back lawn all summer for my new dog. Fenced it in, and today I'm finishing up converting my shed into a dog house. Decided to give her my largely unused shed as a jumbo dog house rather than buying some little plastic igloo piece of shit or something. Insulsted it from the floor the ceiling, vented the ceiling, put a nice shad in for the window it has, and an outlet.

It's already working out great as a summer/fall shelter so she can stay out there all day when I'm at work (she's not a barker at all, works out great). Gonna see what it feels like in there with the insulation as it gets colder out and potentially mount a heater on the wall to keep it viable even longer, because outside in the yard is where she wants to be most of the time. Feels good knowing I'm able to give her a proper doggo life with plenty of space like that.
what grass type?

Big goobaaa

Golden Squire
Oh yeah? I used to live up there years ago.

Know what I miss more than the wings? Beef on Weck. Fuuuuck I could destroy Schwabl’s or Charlie the Butcher right about now.

And the LEGIT Friday fish fry's. Just god DAMN

I was shocked when I moved up there at how popular Teds was. We don't really have ANY restaurants here that focus on hot dogs.

Me when I first moved up there and was ordering at Ted's: "Loganberry? What the fuck is a loganberry?"

Mighty Taco or Jim's Steakout if I was deadass drunk
Never really got into beef on weck I got a cattle ranch so I got all the beef I want

audobhan north for chicken fingers
Klemics for wings
They're miserable fucks srs. Buffalo is a great area populated by negative people. I mean don't get me wrong, New York State is a mess held hostage by corrupt Dems and it's getting worse, but all things considered, I've traveled all over North America and never felt the urge to leave home. The culture, amenities, bang for your buck, pace of life, etc. are like nowhere else. Half my family lives in Florida and they fled in the 80s for sunshine and low taxes. Now they're paying triple what they would if they stayed in WNY. Personally I like snow too, but I realize most consider me insane for saying that.
Only people that like Buffalo are ones too poor to leave or rent srs property and school taxes in NY are awful

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
Well it's clearly not anywhere close to Chicago, LOL

IDGAF myself, but I've always found regional food 'rules' super interesting.

I've been threatened by family that if I visit them and then put ketchup on a hot dog, they'll kick my ass.

Buffalo was the same kind of way. You ask for 'wings' not 'Buffalo wings', and for the love of God you don't fucking dunk wings in Ranch dressing.

We never put coleslaw on a BBQ sandwich here, but I guess that started out as a regional thing and it's been spreading. I've tried it and it's not bad

I've been told that in some places putting BBQ sauce on your BBQ is a sort of insult, but people here use way too much sauce IMHO

I still can't get over how much fucking avocado Californians put on everything.

Californians are known not only for their love of putting avocado on their food, but also their love of putting semen on it

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like

MyGhettoFantasy

Lord Nagafen Raider
MM had a girlfriend. So, prolly not.

Plus, he's pretty much non-confrontational and doesn't discuss politics much.
He's a good dude. I think he may find that he has created Lord of the Flies: Misc Island Edition.

Wish nothing but the best for my misc brahs over there. Srs.

• 5Like

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
MM had a girlfriend. So, prolly not.

Plus, he's pretty much non-confrontational and doesn't discuss politics much.

The fact that MM was usually non-confrontational and non-political is exactly why it blows my mind to hear that he is now supposedly championing wincel as "a good guy" over on his new forum. I mean, what in the actual fuck, ya know? Talk about some far out in left field shit

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Anachron

Golden Knight of the Realm
A mix of Kentucky bluegrass,

The fact that MM was usually non-confrontational and non-political is exactly why it blows my mind to hear that he is now supposedly championing wincel as "a good guy" over on his new forum. I mean, what in the actual fuck, ya know? Talk about some far out in left field shit
it wasn't on his forum, it was on the R&P miscord.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users