BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

MyGhettoFantasy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Honestly this forum is great.

I love that it isn't full of gay pajeet trolls who spam the forums all day and night.

The only complaint you could make about this place is it's a little slow. Misc could get me through the whole workday with all the shenanigans, where here there might only be a dozen or so new posts in the topics I follow.

But with this influx of misc bros it might pick up a little. This thread sure did.
Good To See You Hug GIF by ION

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Honestly this forum is great.

I love that it isn't full of gay pajeet trolls who spam the forums all day and night.

The only complaint you could make about this place is it's a little slow. Misc could get me through the whole workday with all the shenanigans, where here there might only be a dozen or so new posts in the topics I follow.

But with this influx of misc bros it might pick up a little. This thread sure did.
it's literal brain vomit at the other place
0e48b504d2c0ab5d349d6f7e34c41e15.png

• 2Like

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
Lmao some of the most miserable people post on the miscenformed forum, when you look at it outside of the bubble we had in the misc, generally bitter af people who ride or die over the forum.

How much of an autist does one really need to be to act the way some of the posters on misenformed over the misc being shut down? I mean I wasted enough sheer hours and damn years of time on the shithole, as did all of us who made it to FoH, but damn. There is no need to have massive meltdowns about it and talk about wanting revenge over the site owners for having closed it and shit like that. Talk about having absolutely zero life at all.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
how long are they gonna last?
72ff67f54f151c58a8f87d16da3bc34f.png

not even a week and already reports are coming in

I wish the last of the non-autistic miscers I saw on that site would sack up and make the jump over here, but you can't force them off the sinking ship if that's what they want

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users