BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Luc1fer

Silver Knight of the Realm
lockdev is recreating the misc (srs)

deets here: ITT: We recreate the old misc. srs.

Excited to see what comes of this project. He seems committed, as the domain, server and vbulletin 6 license have already been purchased. Our rep powers will all be restored according to Bizee's final leaderboard and upgrades will be made (requests being taken). I'm sure we'll stay in our refugee camps for a little while longer, but itshappening.gif
All depends on how well it's moderated.

And that has nothing to do with 'free speech'. It's banning the handful of annoying trolls off the site that ruin the experience for everyone else.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Molten Core Raider

And that has nothing to do with 'free speech'. It's banning the handful of annoying trolls off the site that ruin the experience for everyone else.
For the misc constitutionalists there is also the freedom of association which used to work when moderators allowed for people to discuss what they wanted but didn't allow them to derail someone else's thread with a topic they personally obsess over.

That part of the 1st never gets mentioned on the misc. That's the part were expressing here.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>

I am coming from the same place as you but IMO, most miscers are not really bothered by those trolls. For example, if I never see another Babygawick or JohhnyDerp thread, I would be fine but most people are not bothered by them...

Anyway, good luck to everyone achieving their goals in the future but I'm with SirFapsAlot SirFapsAlot

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
lockdev is recreating the misc (srs)

deets here: ITT: We recreate the old misc. srs.

Excited to see what comes of this project. He seems committed, as the domain, server and vbulletin 6 license have already been purchased. Our rep powers will all be restored according to Bizee's final leaderboard and upgrades will be made (requests being taken). I'm sure we'll stay in our refugee camps for a little while longer, but itshappening.gif

Inn on this. Hell yeah brother.

"less racism" was a joke brah.

Free speech is king. srs.

Leonydus and Nords are also welcome to come back and act as they want to act.

ded fkn srs.

Thank you for going through the trouble to set up a new vBulletin. Srs.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Luc1fer

Silver Knight of the Realm
I am coming from the same place as you but IMO, most miscers are not really bothered by those trolls. For example, if I never see another Babygawick or JohhnyDerp thread, I would be fine but most people are not bothered by them...

Anyway, good luck to everyone achieving their goals in the future but I'm with SirFapsAlot SirFapsAlot
I have no idea how or why people are okay with tolerating someone like brooks or johnnydeep who have severe mental issues and randomly derail threads or spam the browse page with exactly the same content over and over every single day. I'm fine with shoving them into a special area like Retard Rickshaw

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

SirFapsAlot

Golden Squire
I have no idea how or why people are okay with tolerating someone like brooks or johnnydeep who have severe mental issues and randomly derail threads or spam the browse page with exactly the same content over and over every single day. I'm fine with shoving them into a special area like Retard Rickshaw
fukkin lol @ brooks

one day he's a 6'2 asian chad
another day he's a 6'4 white guy
another day he's single and FA
another day he's got a 10/10 gf
another day he's a 6'4 white guy except a chad and jacked
another day he's an asian manlet

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>

Brother we are in violent agreement - my only point is that there are plenty of miscers who simply are not bothered by those guys. If the majority of miscers felt the same way as we do, those retards would have been buried in the red but we know that was not the case...

no-randy-jackson.gif
good..... hope you stick by this.

DevilMayRage

Lord Nagafen Raider

Is that motherfucking subhuman Wincel going to be able to alt account it into oblivion?

Im game for a real MISC rebirth but that faggot is a no go.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
We could do an old school FoH raid on the place... Everyone here creates alts and shitposts them into bolivian.

Nah, don't do that. I can't tell everyone strongly enough to NOT do that. Please. Think of the children!

Is that motherfucking subhuman Wincel going to be able to alt account it into oblivion?

Im game for a real MISC rebirth but that faggot is a no go.
the idea is new accounts must wait a period of time before permission to post. Also, new accounts wont be able to post imgs/ vids until they get to a certain rep count

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ectocanuck

do they know who you are here???

Puniceps is in r/p discord and doing fine / however was completely left in get dark about sudden shutdown, wants it to come back long enough to retrieve data, old logs, etc
yes we tired of him fast