BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Sheet GIF
Hey Luci!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
Can someone help me with multi quote? I clicked Quote on both GWG and Lucis posts and then reply but it only was quoting Lucis.
hit the quote button on each post than at the bottom of the screen in the reply area there should be a button called insert quotes

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
hit the quote button on each post than at the bottom of the screen in the reply area there should be a button called insert quotes

It me! Srs!

And until I figure out how to multi quote hi to everyone who said hello! Don't want to spam up the thread with a ton of posts.
anytime you hit the +quote, it is saved into memory, even 1 year later
d21a30385304c38440a7e60ed5c53e28.png

then when you click "insert quotes" you'll get a pop up message for a confirmation AND if you want you can click and hold on 3 lines to the left, to rearrange your quotes, other wise hit "quote messages"
9d834af0fb5f510ccea31fff510a011a.png

if you still can't figure it out, donate your ipad to goodwill, you don't deserve internet

• 1Like
I'm not sure either, srs. I have my doubts it's her, but who knows.

Since they're (the retards at MM's forum) getting evicted over there on the site that's hosting them, expect a few more no-life ass holes to show up here.

giphy.gif

1. Click +Quote on each poster you want to quote as you did

2. Towards the bottom of where you can enter text for post, click "insert quotes"

3. then add your own post

Thank you!

anytime you hit the +quote, it is saved into memory, even 1 year later
d21a30385304c38440a7e60ed5c53e28.png

then when you click "insert quotes" you'll get a pop up message for a confirmation AND if you want you can click and hold on 3 lines to the left, to rearrange your quotes, other wise hit "quote messages"
9d834af0fb5f510ccea31fff510a011a.png

if you still can't figure it out, donate your ipad to goodwill, you don't deserve internet

I think I got it. I'm old, I need a learning curve! lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider
Hopping back on the FrogTech.

I decided to check out the MiscReformed before it shuts down. Nice to see I got into someone's head enough to impersonate me.

o4z143y5n4631.jpg

• 1Worf