Koala tea miscer checking in!

Nice of you to join us, Legz

happy star wars GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
I hate to this, but as someone who has tried getting more involved in local politics (and spreading state/federal level politics), I have to say, the Republican party has an absolutely abysmal ground game. The outreach is dogshit, especially as it pertains to reaching out to young adults who are say, 18 - 35. Don't even get me started on how bad they are at getting the younger crowd involved even at the local level, or hell people less than about 50 even. And this is in a fucking purple area where it should matter the most. The damn Democrats are inarguably about 100x better at general voter outreach rather than relying on the base being pissed off badly enough with low enthusiam on the other side to win elections like the GOP does. Makes you wonder if the GOP could be wrecking Dems a lot harder if their general ground game were at least close to as good.
To start contemporary Republicans are mealy-mouthed half-steppers afraid of their own shadow. When Roe v. Wade was overturned they fed the conservative justices to the wolves.

An extremist traveling with a kill-kit was apprehended near Kavanaugh's home. Clarence Thomas was referred to as a slave by Democrats as prominent as Martha Stewart. Republicans just let that shit slide.

What young man wants to put in work for a party that will feed them to the wolves if and when said party actually does something of consequence?

They've also ceded the party's legacy of humans-from abolition to women's suffrage-entirely to the Left.

They are the embodoment of bitch-made.

They also absolutely do not know how to message abortion to young men. They should be driving home the point that they do not support a woman's unmitigated right to kill a man's child, which they have enjoyed for decades, even when that man is her husband.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
To start contemporary Republicans are mealy-mouthed half-steppers afraid of their own shadow. When Roe v. Wade was overturned they fed the conservative justices to the wolves.

An extremist traveling with a kill-kit was apprehended near Kavanaugh's home. Clarence Thomas was referred to as a slave by Democrats as prominent as Martha Stewart. Republicans just let that shit slide.

What young man wants to put in work for a party that will feed them to the wolves if and when said party actually does something of consequence?

They've also ceded the party's legacy of humans-from abolition to women's suffrage-entirely to the Left.

They are the embodoment of bitch-made.

They also absolutely do not know how to message abortion to young men. They should be driving home the point that they do not support a woman's unmitigated right to kill a man's child, which they have enjoyed for decades, even when that man is her husband.

Can I be your VP candidate for 2028?

• 2Worf

SirFapsAlot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Subject: Important Notice: Closure of Misc Reformed Forum

Dear Members of Misc Reformed,

We hope this email finds you well. We are writing to inform you of an important decision that has been made regarding the future of the Misc Reformed forum hosted on our platform, ForuMotion.

Reason for Closure

Over the past few weeks, we have observed an alarming increase in the number of posts on Misc Reformed that violate our platform’s Terms of Service. Despite multiple warnings and interventions, we have continued to see a concerning volume of illegal and hateful content being shared by certain members of the community. This includes but is not limited to:

Hate speech and discriminatory remarks.
Content promoting illegal activities.
Posts inciting violence or harm to others.
At ForuMotion, we take these issues very seriously. Our mission is to provide a safe and respectful environment for discussions, and we cannot allow any platform hosted on our servers to be used for harmful or unlawful purposes. Unfortunately, the level of non-compliance within this forum has reached a point where we are left with no option but to take decisive action.

Closure Date

As a result, we regret to inform you that Misc Reformed will be permanently shut down on Sept 30th. This decision is final and has been made to protect both our community and the wider online environment.

What You Need to Know:

All content and member access will be disabled as of Sept 30th.
We encourage any members who have contributed constructive or valuable content to back up any personal files or data they wish to retain before the shutdown.
We will not tolerate any attempts to recreate similar forums with the same type of content on our platform, and we will take immediate action against any such violations.
Our Commitment to Safe Communities

While it is unfortunate that we have had to make this decision, we remain committed to maintaining a platform where all users can engage in discussions that are both constructive and lawful. We encourage members of Misc Reformed who wish to continue engaging with others online to do so in forums that uphold community guidelines and foster respectful discourse.

We deeply appreciate the efforts of the many responsible users of Misc Reformed who have engaged in good faith, but the actions of a minority have left us no choice.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our support team. We thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Sincerely,
The ForuMotion Team
[email protected]

damn, I don't know if I should feel bad for being right all the time or not...didn't even last a fuckin' month

chris-evans-laughing.gif

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
damn, I don't know if I should feel bad for being right all the time or not...didn't even last a fuckin' month

chris-evans-laughing.gif

I got chastized for pointing out that allowing wincel there in and of itself was a death sentence for that place. Then it's gone like a fart in the wind basically as soon as the antics started up.

oh yeah GIF

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

The Mongler

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hate to this, but as someone who has tried getting more involved in local politics (and spreading state/federal level politics), I have to say, the Republican party has an absolutely abysmal ground game. The outreach is dogshit, especially as it pertains to reaching out to young adults who are say, 18 - 35. Don't even get me started on how bad they are at getting the younger crowd involved even at the local level, or hell people less than about 50 even. And this is in a fucking purple area where it should matter the most. The damn Democrats are inarguably about 100x better at general voter outreach rather than relying on the base being pissed off badly enough with low enthusiam on the other side to win elections like the GOP does. Makes you wonder if the GOP could be wrecking Dems a lot harder if their general ground game were at least close to as good.
Theres a shitload of young tiktok types making these amazing pro trump memes and videos. Imagine what they could do with even just a little support from the republican party. But that would lead to winning and republicans hate that

• 2Like