BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

pet.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
I was supposed to get together with my BFF of 30+ years for the first time in forever, but she had to cancel. Hopefully next weekend. I'll be doing some cleaning, rotting and gym Sunday.

So sorry about your FIL! I hope he will be ok!

lol Sounds like me. I have soooooo much Christmas stuff. Thankfully it all fit in my bf's attic.

Same. It's def nice having an adult kid but darn do I miss some of those times when he was little. I'm so ready to be a grandmother but he's just got to get a little older before that happens.
Good luck on having a meet up next week.

FIL came home briefly. My wife did her due diligence and phoned the company that monitors his life vest. His ekg indicated he had entered ventricular tachycardia and the vest was able to shock him into a sustainable rhythm and saved his life.

The hospital discharged him without checking to see if his vest had discharged, lol. We caught it and he is back at the hospital for the night, at least.

I used to pretend to be a curmudgeon about the christmas deocrations but I've been converted. It's important to my wife so it became important to me. I'm still good on the shopping for stuff.

I know it's exhausting but I miss having kids that age around
You're right. When I dropped my 3yr old off for preschool it hit me how fast it was all moving. Made me realize they get 12 years of being a kid before their teens and then adults. I try to keep that on mind when they are literally crawling all over me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Legz422

N00b
Good luck on having a meet up next week.

FIL came home briefly. My wife did her due diligence and phoned the company that monitors his life vest. His ekg indicated he had entered ventricular tachycardia and the vest was able to shock him into a sustainable rhythm and saved his life.

The hospital discharged him without checking to see if his vest had discharged, lol. We caught it and he is back at the hospital for the night, at least.

I used to pretend to be a curmudgeon about the christmas deocrations but I've been converted. It's important to my wife so it became important to me. I'm still good on the shopping for stuff.

You're right. When I dropped my 3yr old off for preschool it hit me how fast it was all moving. Made me realize they get 12 years of being a kid before their teens and then adults. I try to keep that on mind when they are literally crawling all over me.

Thanks!

Oh that's good that the vest worked so well! Glad he is getting good care.

As for your kids, don't blink! It goes by way too fast. In the thick of it when they're little it doesn't feel like it will but one day they'll be grown up and you'll be like, how the F did this happen?! lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user