BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

The Mongler

Blackwing Lair Raider
Good luck on having a meet up next week.

FIL came home briefly. My wife did her due diligence and phoned the company that monitors his life vest. His ekg indicated he had entered ventricular tachycardia and the vest was able to shock him into a sustainable rhythm and saved his life.

The hospital discharged him without checking to see if his vest had discharged, lol. We caught it and he is back at the hospital for the night, at least.

I used to pretend to be a curmudgeon about the christmas deocrations but I've been converted. It's important to my wife so it became important to me. I'm still good on the shopping for stuff.

You're right. When I dropped my 3yr old off for preschool it hit me how fast it was all moving. Made me realize they get 12 years of being a kid before their teens and then adults. I try to keep that on mind when they are literally crawling all over me.

My son used to cling to my hand everywhere we went. Now if i try to hold his hand (as a joke) he gives me that 'stop being gay bro' look and pulls away. Which is exactly the response i want but at the same time, it reminds me the good old days are gone

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user