BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

BigNik78

Lord Nagafen Raider
So you guys said Misc 2.0 is down already? The thing I always wonder about is why faggots like wincel, Bodhy, etc. will constantly bitch about people like us yet are so eager to constantly be/follow around the people they allegedly so despise. Just another aspect of the lefty mind virus I suppose. The need to infiltrate and ruin everything like a malignant societal cancer.
Faggorts like wincel and bodhy just get off on the attention from half naked cool guys and never, ever got attention at home or anywhere else. There's also eruption levels of mental illness mixed in as well.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider
Faggorts like wincel and bodhy just get off on the attention from half naked cool guys and never, ever got attention at home or anywhere else. There's also eruption levels of mental illness mixed in as well.
Usually what happens when life deals you a shitty hand of cards and you're born with omega tier genetics and not even a 1/10 wildebeest will fuck you.

Sucks to suck.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider

If I'm just being fair, having avis turned on to actually display in manual user settings on the misc was 100% at least semi-home erotic, imo. I had avis turned off the last 8 years or so I misced. It legit made it a different experience judging people off just their names and posts rather than constantly seeing a small sea of half naked men taking selfies for the sake of showing them off to other men online while demanding that said men share similar half naked photos with them lest they be chastised for not partaking. Then those very same men who joined in on the half naked selfies sharing would go around calling any man who would not gay for it - that is, unless they had lower reps than someone who didn't, then they'd say nothing because they were scared of having their reps lowered. "Your gay if you won't show me half naked pics of you while you look at mine, bro!"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Never liked the guy

glad he's busted

#freethug

Diddler's history of crime runs very deep into his past. Way back in 1994 when he was making Biggie's songs way shittier than they needed to be by Diddler insisting that he force his autistic shouting into the background of half of Big's recorded songs. For example, Diddler, to a damn near criminal extent, destroyed an otherwise good song by Biggie, "Who Shot Ya?", ruining the seriousnous and general vibe/flow of the song by Diddler screeching stupid ass shit in the background throughout the song. Diddler did this same crap to a lot of Biggie songs, unfortunately.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
diddy was always a faggot and turned rap for the worst with his shitty samples and turning rap soft as fuck. Ruined the lox first album with his shitty direction. Made biggie make more commercial music, made murda mase into shiny suit mase etc… just a all around negative for rap and the direction it went when bad boy was on fire in like 97 through 2000

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
no it's not, Scrilla was trolling miscreformed saying he got an email it was getting shutdown. The low effort trolling that scrilla did so well. People bit into it a little too easily on both forums.

but @lockdev is building a brand new misc, rumor has it it starts Monday
We're living through times where miscers can use AI to hide their autism.

Concerning Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• 2Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
diddy was always a faggot and turned rap for the worst with his shitty samples and turning rap soft as fuck. Ruined the lox first album with his shitty direction. Made biggie make more commercial music, made murda mase into shiny suit mase etc… just a all around negative for rap and the direction it went when bad boy was on fire in like 97 through 2000

Exactly. P. Diddler played a massive role in the transformation of rap into just another shitty top 40 radio pop music genre for the masses back in the 90's - 2000's. Fuck him to hell and back for that on and of itself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
If I'm just being fair, having avis turned on to actually display in manual user settings on the misc was 100% at least semi-home erotic, imo. I had avis turned off the last 8 years or so I misced. It legit made it a different experience judging people off just their names and posts rather than constantly seeing a small sea of half naked men taking selfies for the sake of showing them off to other men online while demanding that said men share similar half naked photos with them lest they be chastised for not partaking. Then those very same men who joined in on the half naked selfies sharing would go around calling any man who would not gay for it - that is, unless they had lower reps than someone who didn't, then they'd say nothing because they were scared of having their reps lowered. "Your gay if you won't show me half naked pics of you while you look at mine, bro!"
You were supposed to clear the pipes before miscing. Everyone knew that, brah.

bbc three its not gay if theres no eye contact GIF by BBC

• 4Like

CalmWind

Silver Knight of the Realm
This is 100% the truth

This morning after doing some things, I went to walmart to get a breakfast tater keg and a few things. Had about 15-20 items.

When I was done, I was walking towards the exit, pushing my cart behind a black woman and her 2 teenage boys. The walmart greeter did not stop the white family that preceeded her, but when she got to the exit, the walmart greeter asked for her receipt, and, I am not lying to you, actually went through her receipt and inspecting her cart to see if everything was OKAY. Took like a minute.

Then when it was my turn, he just smiled at me, and motioned for me to keep going, didn't even ask for my receipt

HAHAHAHA

broo

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
It's seems like it's usually the guys that come across as cornballs that are the true pyschopaths.

I remember the shiny track suits and the jigs. "Bad Boy Records" yeah, okay.

But he wasn't kidding about that.

MC Hammer is another guy that was apparently not to be fucked with. Parachute pants MC Hammer.

• 3Like

CalmWind

nevermind

EDIT : no, I don't date just anyone or have sexual relations outside of marriage. I am celibate until I find the right girl to marry.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider
This is 100% the truth

This morning after doing some things, I went to walmart to get a breakfast tater keg and a few things. Had about 15-20 items.

When I was done, I was walking towards the exit, pushing my cart behind a black woman and her 2 teenage boys. The walmart greeter did not stop the white family that preceeded her, but when she got to the exit, the walmart greeter asked for her receipt, and, I am not lying to you, actually went through her receipt and inspecting her cart to see if everything was OKAY. Took like a minute.

Then when it was my turn, he just smiled at me, and motioned for me to keep going, didn't even ask for my receipt

HAHAHAHA

broo
That's amazing, lmao.

• 3Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This is 100% the truth

HAHAHAHA

broo
thats actually a responsible walmart

• 2Like

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
also, what is wrong with these sloots coming to stand next to me and look at me hoping I will talk to her. 2 different girls did this. One had a really tight dress and was about 22 and LTC. When I just stood there waiting to get my food from the hot food walmart lady.... this girl just stood next to me and started staring at me. Made me so uncomfortable. I looked over once, saw her staring at me not 3-4 feet from me, and I had to look away and pretend I don't see her from there on.

This is why I never ever stare at women, it's legit uncomfortable and weird.
Someone mossed the memo entitled "how to maintain appearances".

Lol

• 2Like

CalmWind

Someone mossed the memo entitled "how to maintain appearances".

Lol
lol i don't know what this means. did I share too much and come off as "look at me girls like me"

not my intention man, but just wanted to convey women can be weird, and this is why I go out of my way to avoid making women uncomfortable

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
lol i don't know what this means. did I share too much and come off as "look at me girls like me"

not my intention man, but just wanted to convey women can be weird, and this is why I go out of my way to avoid making women uncomfortable
Oh, no. Not directed at you. The WalMart employee.

They are going to give someone an oppurtunity to make a scene some day. "Why didn't you check their receipt?!?!"

• 4Like

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's seems like it's usually the guys that come across as cornballs that are the true pyschopaths.

I remember the shiny track suits and the jigs. "Bad Boy Records" yeah, okay.

But he wasn't kidding about that.

MC Hammer is another guy that was apparently not to be fucked with. Parachute pants MC Hammer.
Yea hammer had a lot of street connections and was really about it, remember when he signed to death row?

• 3Like