BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
And now they're making threads blaming us for their spam problem. Just LOL.

View attachment 548981
Yes the crew that is tempramentally similar in that we are chill and non-controversial are responsible for the controversy we came here to avoid.

Nolan North Sip GIF by RETRO REPLAY

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

gwg77

Trakanon Raider
It wouldn’t surprise me if it was us. Every internet space has its retards, but foh’s retards are more autistic and internet savvy than most.

:tyen:

They got this retard over there username Taskmob who is trying to blame it on an FOH user named Banezilla, who is a 2016 join date but only has 42 posts.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
i appeciate it. your my misc bro too. it probably wasnt life threatening but i was also doing some other stuff i shouldnt of been doing too that i wont mention.iknow people like to think im bragging or making up how much i drink but im not. from now on ill just stick to beer. i appreciate your concern guys.means a lot to me

Thanks for the updates. Brah, when you're a miscer, it's...

Chicago Bulls Wrestling GIF by WWE

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users
Lol at the other forum

I told them to ban that dude from day one

He's on there talking about how he doxxed people on fitmisc and spammed it and what not... I'm done posting there, not even worth it

Damn I had given them 3 months before the forum was disbanded. It's barely been 3 weeks.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

AlwaysFocus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can you fireofass users stop spamming our forum with gross shit? Fking grow up man.
Are you seriously thinking anyone from here would do that? A basic understanding of psychology would point to it being a wincel who's doing you guys dirty. Misc died breh. We moved on.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

SirFapsAlot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
C Coal Man

Bro what the hell even is this

1727566590900.png

1727566682203.png

lmao that they think it's written by a bot

technically he is a pole smoking rainbow pooping bot, especially when it comes to neil cuckmann related garbage

mgfgt is the only person I know who can 'taste the rainbow' with his anal cavity

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users
Misc had been cozying up to a certain crowd in its dying days. The rep ratios on certain members that were known to be there for the express purpose of being as hateful as possible made it obvious that many members of the broader community were in their cp cosigning and encouraging them.

Yeah, this was a huge blackpill for me, and Miscreformed makes it clear that this will be an even worse problem for any successor site.

IMO many of the good posters kept miscing purely out of habit, and once misc went down, that broke the habit for them and now they're gone for good. So the remaining posters are disproportionately the trolls/nutjobs with nothing better to do and the people who enable them.

I get the sense that many people ITT don't care about having misc back: they enjoy reminiscing about the glory days, but psychologically they've moved on. And TBH I can't blame them.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

SirFapsAlot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Seriously. No one wants to be around that filthy peedo who ruins every forum he posts at.

Fuck off you dumb kunt.

The thing is, I always liked Wasp. But, how you gonna sit there and bitch about people who are just trying to avoid the very same thing you're constantly complaining about? Smh.

And furthermore, I like @miscmath and I appreciate his efforts with what he's trying to do by keeping the community together, but a free-for-all with light moderation just ain't working out for them.
I was always pushing wasp's buttons, but he made some post in response to my trolling him that cracked me up and I thought he was alright after that. Also, you're right, they literally asked for it and when they got it they wanted it to go away. Post anything, say anything = problems. I think there are some good guys over there, but there is enough garbage that it's non-tenable to post there. I suspect the same thing will happen with Lockdev's forum too, you have a particular crowd there, you'll have particular problems stemming from them.

This forum has way too many cool people with way too much cool shit you can do to customize your profile / avi, etc, and a ton of topics of interest. Misc is DEAD, they need to let it go. New friends, a bunch of our MISC brahs and legitimate moderation

...and for any one that really wants that authentic MISC feel, the fucking search function is broken on this site too.

Rolling Back It Up GIF

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, this was a huge blackpill for me, and Miscreformed makes it clear that this will be an even worse problem for any successor site.

IMO many of the good posters kept miscing purely out of habit, and once misc went down, that broke the habit for them and now they're gone for good. So the remaining posters are disproportionately the trolls/nutjobs with nothing better to do and the people who enable them.

I get the sense that many people ITT don't care about having misc back: they enjoy reminiscing about the glory days, but psychologically they've moved on. And TBH I can't blame them.
Pretty accurate tbh

• 4Like

Freeburn

N00b
View attachment 548986

View attachment 548987

lmao that they think it's written by a bot

technically he is a pole smoking rainbow pooping bot, especially when it comes to neil cuckmann related garbage

mgfgt is the only person I know who can 'taste the rainbow' with his anal cavity
Lmaooo he really does talk like a bot

Idk man it's hard to say tho Scrilla has been trolling alot with chatgpt too lmao

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users