BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Coal Man

N00b
Sinistkir13 Sinistkir13 glad to be here m8, always liked your posts.

And yeah anyone who wasn't biased saw me criticize a bunch of shit Sony did. I wish I was a fanboy, at least I'd be in blissful ignorance lol.

But yeah, consoles where I live is here to stay, it's just the dominant platform by far where all my friends play. I am definitely considering a portable in the near future tho. Not a PS portal, a real one like Deck 2

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Sinistkir13 Sinistkir13 glad to be here m8, always liked your posts.

And yeah anyone who wasn't biased saw me criticize a bunch of shit Sony did. I wish I was a fanboy, at least I'd be in blissful ignorance lol.

But yeah, consoles where I live is here to stay, it's just the dominant platform by far where all my friends play. I am definitely considering a portable in the near future tho. (not a PS portal)
the switch 2 leaks are out, if they are legit or not

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Coal Man

N00b
the switch 2 leaks are out, if they are legit or not

They're legit. They look good tbh, I won't lie. Can't say I'm a fan of Nintendo first party games but being the dominant system in terms of sales means alot of big 3rd party games will be on it too.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They're legit. They look good tbh, I won't lie. Can't say I'm a fan of Nintendo first party games but being the dominant system in terms of sales means alot of big 3rd party games will be on it too.
just accept thats how it is, everyone here has a switch/ps5 and a gaming pc, maybe theres a faggot here that has a xbox and a ps5 (got the xbox first b/c of covid and ps5 scalping)

miscmath

Lord Nagafen Raider
yes, this is true as a FEATURE, only mods can delete posts

besides being silly and saying we do it so we can see your fuck ups and mistakes, the real reason is b/c if everyone can delete their posts or threads it will fuck up the database, but of course this M miscmath is too much of a faggot to keep those, his ppl in check
its part of the system. calling me a faggot or blaming me for others actions wont make that changeable

SirFapsAlot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
1727571918590.png

1727571940519.png

1727571955069.png

1727571982482.png

1727572000860.png

1727572036999.png

ralphie-ralph.gif

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Luc1fer

Silver Knight of the Realm
they are not my children. i have rules in place that will get changed over time depending on what happens, that is natural evolution. i have never run a forum before
wtf are you even doing, ban those trolls. You can't just allow muzzlrpress troll, brooks etc. to steamroll your forum. Those :honkler: are the reason I (and I'm guessing many others) don't post there.

lockdev lockdev take notes, looking fwd to the new forum but those idiots must be banned quickly.

• 1Like