BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
Burn everything 🔥
Tonight Show Hello GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
why would they have an issue with it? (discussion question not inflammatory)
A democracy is only as good its electorate. An electorate composed of mostly idiots-some useful and some not-is not a good democracy.

If you have a system that takes an 18 year old ignorant female whose ride on the cock carousel has just begun, and you give her the same electoral value as a middle-aged man with a family, you have a bi-polar, dysfunctional system.

Tl;dr people are self-serving and stupid.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

yabbayabba

Silver Knight of the Realm
A democracy is only as good its electorate. An electorate composed of mostly idiots-some useful and some not-is not a good democracy.

If you have a system that takes an 18 year old ignorant female whose ride on the cock carousel has just begun, and you give her the same electoral value as a middle-aged man with a family, you have a bi-polar, dysfunctional system.

Tl;dr people are self-serving and stupid.
Hence why liberal white women will consistently vote against their own self interest as long as they can have abortions. Hate to say it, but voting needs to go back to be a landowner first so you have some physical stake in what you are voting for. But unfortunately in this world of mega corps owning vast swaths of land it probably weirdly gives corps more voting rights than people (though you could probably say that already happens now).

lol I get it - I think he is doing it on purpose
I don't want to jump on the bandwagon of saying that every new user isn't the original from BB.com. But his attitude here seems completely different than BB.com. It's almost like he is trying to poison the well.

• 2Like

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
Hence why liberal white women will consistently vote against their own self interest as long as they can have abortions. Hate to say it, but voting needs to go back to be a landowner first so you have some physical stake in what you are voting for. But unfortunately in this world of mega corps owning vast swaths of land it probably weirdly gives corps more voting rights than people (though you could probably say that already happens now).

I don't want to jump on the bandwagon of saying that every new user isn't the original from BB.com. But his attitude here seems completely different than BB.com. It's almost like he is trying to poison the well.
Only allowed married women to vote. Keeps the majority of the most emotional and irrational people outbof the electorate while providing more electoral power to families.

I never really interacted with TM but from what I remember of him this whole thing surprises me. Maybe I missed a bunch of stuff on the misc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Legz422

N00b
Only allowed married women to vote. Keeps the majority of the most emotional and irrational people outbof the electorate while providing more electoral power to families.

I never really interacted with TM but from what I remember of him this whole thing surprises me. Maybe I missed a bunch of stuff on the misc.
Same. I don't remember this type of persona on misc. Def seems different.

• 2Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Did I miss anything lately?
I don't get why anyone is pushing some sort of with us or against us mentality. Use one, use both, who gives a fuck

Exactly!

There are some dudes here that use both and they're still a pleasure to be around when they are posting here.

I'm blown away that there still exist people trying to stir up misc related drama over a week after the joint went down