BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
The point of the trolls is to slide threads and raise the noise. It is just obfuscation that is completely antagonistic to free speech and a clear example of rules lawyers ruining communication.

It would be great if ignore features ignored BOTH threads and posts.
Yeah...I don't advocate censorship, but there's a certain point where - if it's clear a person has no intention of engaging in good faith and is just there to be a disruptive POS (like certain people in the R/P, for example) then - fuck 'em.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
you bb boys have some serious fucked up issues
2d90e2d6dece8b257b9a62d4882b69d1.png

956tou.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
Doing good bro. How you doing?

Just wow @ letting the spammer settle down there. That is unbelievable.

I'm not sure I believe in the "well if we take them in, then they will be a good boy" philosophy.

Bad seeds are bad seeds. People don't change. Those types of people enjoy trolling and disrupting other people.

The spammer literally threatened MiscReformed before he went off. That's what those types of people do, they are mentally ill and look for reasons to snap.

Some people just need to learn the hard way.
When it comes to unwanted attention the best solution is not needing one to begin with.

The situation is beyond that now. It can work in theory. Hopefully it does. One determined individual with a modicum of savvy can cause a lot of trouble.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I think he made it up.

"Banezilla" and "Batzilla". Bane and Batman?

He probably thought naming the miscreformed hoax account Batzilla would create some sort of plausible connection in the mind of the reader, because this mysterious figure that had been lying in wait for the downfall of the misc must choose a name that both both references the DC universe and still contains "zilla".

Bad writing is bad writing.

The Office What GIF
i think he was able to at least convince M miscmath , look at it, both are parachuting in at the same time
21b4fbf986977756db590a77351c7c9a.png

they have like a master and dog relationship
does M miscmath know he is the dog?