BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
I hate to break it to you, but illegals are ALREADY counted in the census, and they ALREADY provide extra House seats and electoral votes to those shithole states.
jesus christ GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
The fact that people actually sit down and listen to that crap for routine enjoyment is insane to me
Somewhat of a tangent (but loosely related) but...I'm really sick of how sex obsessed and degenerate our society is. Especially those hoodrats like Cardi and "Sexy red" (who is flat out disgusting, and I only know about her because of Havoc). Then you get dumb impressionable women and girls who think that shit is something to strive to emulate.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
Somewhat of a tangent (but loosely related) but...I'm really sick of how sex obsessed and degenerate our society is. Especially those hoodrats like Cardi and "Sexy red" (who is flat out disgusting, and I only know about her because of Havoc). Then you get dumb impressionable women and girls who think that shit is something to strive to emulate.
couldn't you say that has gone back at least as far as Madonna?

• 1Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider

Yeah, then on the other end of music made for youg females, you've got the "good, wholesome" Taylor Swift telling them it's normal to have 8 new boyfriends per year. Virtually all of that top 40 crap has always been garbage.

• 1Truth!

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Not gonna lie, it's already become quite cyclical here for me. I think part of what makes the megathread format "easier" to follow isn't just that it's easier to keep up with stuff. It's also that there's just less being talked about overall, and it's more tempting to skim through stuff faster here since you can't really be very selective about the topic.

That all being said, I think all of that stuff is exactly why it's also been a lot easier to spend less time here than the misc. Misc, with all of its endless topics getting cycled through decently fast for an online forum, was easy to get sucked into and waste upwards of hours at a time on. So it's like there isn't shit to talk about here now except the old days of the, the lame forum war with miscreformed the autists started, and day to day bs.

• 1Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
so we were browsing around the same time and you think we are colluding?

my post was in reference to my prior post

Why do you guys have some dumbass "forum war" going, and what makes you think your spam troll issue is someone from here rather than wincel/Getter_done/others who dedicated years of their lives to basically exclusively shitposting?

Freeburn

Peasant
there is no forum war

idk where you guys get this
Retarded taskmob has been doing his best to start one.

You guys can't genuinely be stupid to believe someone from here was spamming gore

The fitmisc troll straight up said he was going to do it and was furious they changed his name from n*gger

Yet somehow in taskmobs peabrain he thinks it was someone from here and not the guy who straight up said he ruined fitmisc and would ruin misc reformed as well lmao

It makes literally 0 sense, I'm genuinely concerned for how stupid that logic is

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
there is no forum war

idk where you guys get this

Weren't you complaining that you believed that FoH sent someone to foul up your forum?

Did you kick wincel out yet? Because I'll consider checking it out once you confirm he's gone. Until them, it's a no spank you from me. Wouldn't surprise me if there are others with similar feelings.

All that being said, the lack of a legit alternative to the misc at this stage tells you everything you need to know about it. People were talking as far back as like 2017 about what would need to be done to make a true backup for the misc. The only thing that ever happened in 7+ years of that talk were a bunch of shitty misc discords, this thread on this site a couple years ago when the forum first started breaking down hard, and then a halfassed attempt or two after the fact using free forum building software that looks like something I made back in 2002.

My point is, the drive to keep the misc alive beyond what we already have just isn't there. Just look at how many miscers refuse to even check this place out. Imo a lot of people simply decided to move on.

Last edited:

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
Why did you go MIA from the misc for like most of 2024?

Got tired of looking at the same stupid sniffing buttholes or fat women threads every day. Mods ban actual real interesting posters left and right and only thing left was the stupid spam accounts.

Oh and let's not forget Curt and Ron. Useless spam.

• 1Like

miscmath

Lord Nagafen Raider
Weren't you complaining that you believed that FoH sent someone to foul up your forum?

Did you kick wincel out yet? Because I'll consider checking it out once you confirm he's gone. Until them, it's a no spank you from me. Wouldn't surprise me if there are others with similar feelings.

All that being said, the lack of a legit alternative to the misc at this stage tells you everything you need to know about it. People were talking as far back as like 2017 about what would need to be done to make a true backup for the misc. The only thing that ever happened in 7+ years of that talk were a bunch of shitty misc discords, this thread on this site a couple years ago when the forum first started breaking down hard, and then a halfassed attempt or two after the fact using free forum building software that looks like something I made back in 2002.

My point is, the drive to keep the misc alive beyond what we already have just isn't there. Just look at how many miscers refuse to even check this place out. Imo a lot of people simply decided to move on.
never once did i blame this forum or a member here for doing that

the claim is complete horse shit

there were only a few people who were 'kicked out' for being egregious.

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
never once did i blame this forum or a member here for doing that

the claim is complete horse shit

there were only a few people who were 'kicked out' for being egregious.

So it's true that you support and defend wincel? What made you decide that that was the hill you wanted your forum to die on?

Anyway, name 5 cool miscers currently active there that make it worth checking out. Not to shit on your attempt to keep the misc alive in general, but I have yet to see a real reason for me to want to give it a chance.