BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Walz fucking said he's friends with school shooters!!

LMAO

I don't know what was wilder, Walz accidentally saying that, or the chick in pink's makeup job that looks like she put a fresh coat of Turtle Wax on lmao

Walz is now talking up Minneapolis and all he has done for that city. Let's talk about how he let it burn for 3 days before taking Trump's offer of National Guard help to stop it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

gwg77

Trakanon Raider
I'm starting to become convinced that CNN was purposelly fair to Trump in his debate against Biden to let Biden totally implode and potentially drop out. Because then both ABC and CBS here went full commie with the blantant favoritsm towards the Dems. A third presidential debate for Kamala and Trump would have been a total shit show even worse than the ABC one.

edit - Walz is such an emotional tampon, jfc

Yes, CNN debate was rigged to blow Biden out. All the mainstream talking heads already had their marching orders and were railing against Biden in like the first 30 minutes on twitter.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
I love how JD keeps pointing out that Kamala has been in office for close to 4 years and hasn't done any of the decent shit she claims she'll do if she is officially given the promotion.

And how about how no one is even pretending like Biden is in charge anymore lmao

• 3Like

gwg77

Trakanon Raider
Tim just said border crossing is lower than when Trump left office. Lying his ass off, they already let in 15+ million.

Edit: Not to mention, they are bypassing the border by flying them in and letting them in at points of entry via CBP One app

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
I love how JD keeps pointing out that Kamala has been in office for close to 4 years and hasn't done any of the decent shit she claims she'll do if she is officially given the promotion.

And how about how no one is even pretending like Biden is in charge anymore lmao
I had to tune back out but that is good.

I hope someone on his team has figured out that they need to say that Harris is the "page that needs turning". It's low hanging fruit and I'm surprised no one has picked up the specific way of turn her messaging against her.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Alright boyos let's start asking the real questions here,

Who would you rather bang of the two debate chicks? Nora (wearing dark navy/black) or Margerette (wearing pink)? I'll give my nod to Marge because she seems like she'd be a lot of fun to bang while telling her you're gonna MAGA.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
Alright boyos let's start asking the real questions here,

Who would you rather bang of the two debate chicks? Nora (wearing dark navy/black) or Margerette (wearing pink)? I'll give my nod to Marge because she seems like she'd be a lot of fun to bang while telling her you're gonna MAGA.
Nora

• 3Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
just imagine how shit the dems are

theyre like
kamala, you can't pick shapiro b/c
1. he's better than you at speaking
2. he's a jew, your husbands a jew
3. also we have good intel the jews are gonna attack iran soon

imagine if today were vance vs. shapiro

• 3Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
I gotta fact check Nora there, no the courts never actually looked at the evidence of the election fraud, they all threw them out without even looking at it. Fucking alternative history of piss liberals have.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
She purposely put the word no "widespread" evidence.. Whatever that means.
"widespread" is their cya b/c there will always be election fraud

either blatent cheating by dems
c74782a1b7630f6d522c94ce59779bbb.png

or ppl that live here and vote, twice

or ppl that voted and found out they aren't actually citizens

or illegal shits that got a ballot and thought, "oh well, i'm illegal but this mean i'm a citizen!!!" and vote

saying "widespread" is a cya why others don't say "um actually"

• 3Like