BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
You mean the dishwasher stabbed the guy who runs the microwave?
Doctor Laughing GIF by American Masters on PBS

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big goobaaa

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I won't get deep into redpill/blackpill here, but dear Lord is it insane to me just how many men have their testicles in an absolute vice grip by their wives/gf's. Trying to get them to hang out, even when it's convenient for them by having it also be a play day for the kids or something at the same time, can be like pulling teeth. All because their wives can't possibly allow their men to go unsupervised for more than 3 or so hours outside of their jobs more than a few times a year. So stupid lol
It’s super weird

know people that gotta ask for permission to buy new tools lmao like nah it’s my money I’m gonna spend it how I want

granted everything should be paid for first before you buy something but still

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Anyone watching the debate? JD Vance actually sounds pretty damn good when he's given a chance to talk rather than having it be just media hit pieces left and right.

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
No but I will catch it later.

How does Walz present?

So far Walz seems like a relatively prepared politician who doesn't exactly have the issues on his side. So, far better than Biden. Walz is a fucking buffoon, but let's be glad JD got this debate and not Trump, because he's keeping about 10x more composed against Walzy than Trump would have with some of the shit Timmy is saying

Edit: JD just called out the moderators for covering for Walz and fact checking only him, then fact checked them back on an immigration issue. lmao jeez

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
Just tuned in to see Walz looking at the moderator like "this isn't what we rehearsed" before she asked Vance about his previous remarks on Trump.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
I'm starting to become convinced that CNN was purposelly fair to Trump in his debate against Biden to let Biden totally implode and potentially drop out. Because then both ABC and CBS here went full commie with the blantant favoritsm towards the Dems. A third presidential debate for Kamala and Trump would have been a total shit show even worse than the ABC one.

edit - Walz is such an emotional tampon, jfc

• 2Like

Luc1fer

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm starting to become convinced that CNN was purposelly fair to Trump in his debate against Biden to let Biden totally implode and potentially drop out. Because then both ABC and CBS here went full commie with the blantant favoritsm towards the Dems. A third presidential debate for Kamala and Trump would have been a total shit show even worse than the ABC one.

edit - Walz is such an emotional tampon, jfc
It was the plan, CNN blasted Biden immediately after that debate and shortly afterwards he was pushed out

• 2Like