BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Washington Post says it's 120 victims.

View attachment 549719

Billions of dollars and he had to be stupid about it.

He could have just found some hottie to shack up with, signed a prenup, and given her a million a year until kicking her to the curb and starting over.

AKA the Leonardo DiCaprio approach.

But noooooo, he had to blow it all by being the biggest fucking scumbag ever.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
  • 3Like

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Donald Trump Shrug GIF by Election 2016

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule it's bad enough that other reactions are missing here, but now I can't MAGA react this guy?

This is inhumane! We've done nothing wrong. Who do we look like, Ossoi Ossoi ? We demand full access to reactions here!

giphy.gif

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

He could have just found some hottie to shack up with, signed a prenup, and given her a million a year until kicking her to the curb and starting over.

this is what you have to do in order to hide the fact that you love fat black men
6ee34cfe6828f9ecc00cc3aa5f21e49b.png

look at this fat bastard compared to a 5' girl
500.jpg

diddler has been chasing that dragon ever since west coast put a few holes in his cushion

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Someone needs to invent an earbud that translates what women say in real time.

For example:

Woman: "hey can you print out these resumes....wait is there a gmail on that? No good he doesn't need a gmail on that. I wonder why you can't just email them a resume, do they just want a paper copy or don't want to print a copy themselves? They're for your brother-in-law and he needs them to apply to these jobs he has been looking at..........yadayadayada"

Translation: "Can you print 4 copies of this resume please?"

Well we already have the invention of shower plugs to keep drains clear from hair, but lawd knows those never actually get used and the clogging just keeps on happening

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
First thought is "damn he raped 120 women" but then you remember this is the Diddler we're talking about.

Pretty sick stuff.
the woman that say he diddler raped em are just trying to get paid

remember when nyc allowed for 6months bitches can file a rape charge on old cases

and obviously this was just to get trump
af4daa877de36262238ccf360328a803.jpg

two bitches also filed old rape charge on diddler last year

• 3Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider

Kinda makes me wonder how long Biggie would have kept associating with the guy if he hadn't gotten shot up back in '97.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gwg77

Trakanon Raider
it's hard to believe but diddler has more concurrent lawsuits against him than Trump did b4 he was shot in the head.

how many? at present 132 lawsuits spread out 25 states

Not sure, I thought he had a handful of lawsuits aside from his criminal charges. But didn't really keep track. DM has a new article which states 120 victims with 25 underage victims:

Per the DM:

Of the 120 new victims, 25 were underage when the alleged abuse happened between 1991 and as recently as this year, Buzbee revealed.

The youngest victims were 9, 14, 15 when they were victimized, the high-profile lawyer announced at a press conference in Houston Tuesday.

'This individual, who was 9 years old at the time, was taken to an audition in New York City with Bad Boy Records,' the attorney disclosed.

• 2Like
  • 1Triggered
  • 1WTF

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
the woman that say he diddler raped em are just trying to get paid

remember when nyc allowed for 6months bitches can file a rape charge on old cases

and obviously this was just to get trump
af4daa877de36262238ccf360328a803.jpg

two bitches also filed old rape charge on diddler last year
-mayor indicted on corruption charges
-foreign spy in the governor's officer
-legions of illegals

When does NYC lose it's cultural influence and credibility?

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

• 4Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider

All that money plus the time he got off the hook scott free for that nightclub shooting him and his gf of the time JLo were involved in (they made a lackey take the fall and get sent to prison for like 15 years) back in the 90's made the guy think he was untouchable

• 3Like

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule it's bad enough that other reactions are missing here, but now I can't MAGA react this guy?

This is inhumane! We've done nothing wrong. Who do we look like, Ossoi Ossoi ? We demand full access to reactions here!

giphy.gif
Please sign me up for more reactions so I can try to figure them out - I have a handy link but "Ice Burn" ain't' on it. I suspect it might be in a later edition further in the the very long thread

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 4 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Please sign me up for more reactions so I can try to figure them out - I have a handy link but "Ice Burn" ain't' on it. I suspect it might be in a later edition further in the the very long thread

Not all reactions are enabled in every part of the forum, I don't think?

LRR will say something like "Sorry, something something forum granularity, something something, I'm sure you understand"

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
Not all reactions are enabled in every part of the forum, I don't think?

LRR will say something like "Sorry, something something forum granularity, something something, I'm sure you understand"
For the record - I knew that!

• 2Worf
  • 2Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
I won't get deep into redpill/blackpill here, but dear Lord is it insane to me just how many men have their testicles in an absolute vice grip by their wives/gf's. Trying to get them to hang out, even when it's convenient for them by having it also be a play day for the kids or something at the same time, can be like pulling teeth. All because their wives can't possibly allow their men to go unsupervised for more than 3 or so hours outside of their jobs more than a few times a year. So stupid lol

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user